Dmitri Dynos 1060 on Fuel

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Enough with the dyno crap, little girl. Get the damn truck to a track!:D Congrats brother, thats pretty mind boggling.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
yeah i have the 240 now at 18 psi, i still sucked it down, we just pulled the bed off, draw straw in the morning and then back on the dyno, if i can even hold 3 psi with the straw i think 1200 is in reach on fuel, ill keep you posted tomorrow man, thanks for the tips bro, whats new??

Do you still have fuel running through the ficm? I turned my pressure up to almost 30 at an idle and it would suck down to about 15 at wot, but i dont have fuel running through it anymore, so far ive had no problems, i also have bigger fuel lines on the whole truck, from the cell up to the engine. The draw strawl should help i would think.

Ive just been trying to get mine to run right, its being stubborn this year:rofl:

Give me a call and let me know what you end up hitting!

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Enough with the dyno crap, little girl. Get the damn truck to a track!:D Congrats brother, thats pretty mind boggling.

:D:D:D easy easy im trying matt, thank you, hows the truck running with ther new tranny?? i have to try and regain my spot you took from me, by the way hell of a run man you deserve it, rmr here we come buddy:D im going to redding this weekend, im at drakes right now from total performance trying to get it ready for this weekend, im hoping for some good times if i dont break it on the dyno first:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Do you still have fuel running through the ficm? I turned my pressure up to almost 30 at an idle and it would suck down to about 15 at wot, but i dont have fuel running through it anymore, so far ive had no problems, i also have bigger fuel lines on the whole truck, from the cell up to the engine. The draw strawl should help i would think.

Ive just been trying to get mine to run right, its being stubborn this year:rofl:

Give me a call and let me know what you end up hitting!

yeah i do, are you cooling the ficm? ive heard both ways you do and dont have too?? yeah thats the psi i want to run, ill call you tonight to get the details on this ficm stuff ha ha, i hope it does, it sucks working on my truck with a broke arm, especially if its for nothing.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
ha ha i know huh:D thanks tom, were going to try a draw straw tomorrow and see if i can even get 3 more psi out of her, i have another pump at home but i forgot to bring it or i would stack them:( ill keep you posted, i was only on 2600 pulse on the 1100.7, there should be a bit of room left i hope:)

Glad you understand I was kidding around, Dmitri. :rofl:

Good luck, I hope you solve the problem.

Last edited:

bfletcher

Oct 10, 2009
5/8"-3/4" suction line is close to what the 240 needs to properly push fuel, 1/2" line coming out of the pump---Game on!

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
yeah i do, are you cooling the ficm? ive heard both ways you do and dont have too?? yeah thats the psi i want to run, ill call you tonight to get the details on this ficm stuff ha ha, i hope it does, it sucks working on my truck with a broke arm, especially if its for nothing.

How did you break your arm? I dont cool mine, but i lengthened the harness and moved it over to the passenger fender, it stays much cooler just being off the valve cover, this year, its actually on my drivers side fender where my battery use to be.

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
wow..

the most impressive truck out there IMO! 800 miles from home and i bet he drove it:thumb:

Last edited: