Discuss

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Why dont you just PM the guy or read the post about it if you wanna know so bad

In reality you are just starting shite, And you know it!:rolleyes:

In reality I saw it on another site, got curious and posted it here to get some input on it.
Here's a novel idea....try taking something I post at face value one time instead of just automatically deciding that I'm trying to start "shie" as you put it.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
You just haven't seen enough. Go out and experience the world that is Duramax. :D

Well...I was at almost every major event last year...I sure thought I saw a bunch of them.
Guess I'll go to even more this year.....

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
He has trouble posting anywhere where he's not Running The Show. He should probably ease into it with "how do I change my oil" threads. :D

Is that that brown liguid stuff that's inside the big thingy under the hood ?
I let the experts at Kwik Kar change that stuff....it looks technical and I hear they go to college to do that job.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
In reality I saw it on another site, got curious and posted it here to get some input on it.
Here's a novel idea....try taking something I post at face value one time instead of just automatically deciding that I'm trying to start "shie" as you put it.

Ok..... So what do you think is wrong with it then?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Ok..... So what do you think is wrong with it then?

Can you read ? I'm ASKING what's wrong with it.
Is that clear enough ?

Let me say it another way. I don't know what's wrong with it and I'm asking for others opinions on what they may think is wring with it.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
couldnt this be fixed with tuning tho?
If the compression is less than about 15.5:1, you're going to start having problems until the engine gets up to temp. That can't be fixed with tuning. There just isn't enough heat to get reliable combustion, hence all the ether you see used.

The big injector issue aggravates it.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
LOL I always just check new post figured you would of seen that and have fun with him, He likes fighting on the net here and theDP.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Pat sent me a PM the other day about something in the comedy section...I scanned it but didn't see my username so I thought I was in the clear. LOL