Did you all know this?

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Just read both threads here and the one at dp, I hope the very best for the guy and his family. This just shows how strong the diesel family is towards a member down on luck. Hang in there man and keep fighting.

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
Still praying and hoping for a full recovery. Please keep us posted as he improves. God Bless Jeromy and his family and heal him soon.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The latest today:
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Jeromy had the surgery to replace the skul piece on Thursday. Haven't been able to go up and see him yet but his mom says that everything has been goin good since the surgery.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
From 11/1/10:
Thanks everyone! Through yall's and all the other prayers and the healing hand of God Jeromy is gettin stronger everyday. I ask that yall keep em comin. It's gonna be a long road to a full recovery but Jeromy is a strong and stubborn man and I have faith that he will pull through this. He has an awesome support system of family and friends who will be there every step of the way.

and the best news we've heard in a while, from yesterday 11/4/10:
From Jeromy's mom at 5:40 today:
OMG....today has been an AWESOME day....Jeromy has been movin his right leg n foot...n he has moved so much today...openin his eye...n rolled his head over to the right when Pam talked to him....it's AWESOME!!
He is doin so good. Yall keep prayin for him and the rest of us. We still need it! Update yall again soon.

Slowly but surely. :thumb:

speeddemon619

Jul 24, 2010
Northeast OH
Just read the whole thread and am sending prayers for a recovery!! He's been making great progress and through the power of god all things are possible!! Best of luck go out to his family and friends and I pray for all of those involved. Thanks for the updates and sure hope to hear more and more positive updates!

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Copied over from DP concerning Jeromy Green (05lly2500hd):

I know he's a vendor here, but wasnt sure if his wife (gf?) knew about that.

I knew that there was another site that he got on but couldn't remember the name until today. Found it in an email he had sent me about all the stuff I'm supposed to do to get the website back up and running, he sent it the day before the wreck and so I have barely gotten to anything on it. LOL Anyways, Thanks for letting everyone here know about what happened and how he's doing. I haven't been able to visit lately due to my being sick and then one of the kiddos getting sick. I will be going to see him tomorrow and I will update both sites. Thanks everyone for the prayers and PLEASE keep em comin.

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Well everyone, Jeromy is doin great. Spent all day with him. He opened his eyes several times for me, fought me on doing his range of motion exercises, and tried pulling out his catheter and his peg tube. I washed his feet and rubbed lotion on them for him and since I'm a massage therapist he was quiet content while he got his foot massage. He's so stubborn though, I had to pull his hand away from his catheter and peg tube several times during the day, it really was funny. Seems to me that this pulling on stuff should mean that he is becoming more aware of things that are in places that they shouldn't be and he wants them out LOL but I don't know that for sure. What I do know is that days like today make it harder for me to leave him. Please keep prayin for him cuz he still has a long road ahead.
:happy2:

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Everyone is pulling for him. Good to hear he's pulling himself :eek:

Last edited:

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Jeromy's mom said that he is doin good today and that he seems to be tryin to reach for something. He's keeping his hands open instead of tightly closed like normal. New things everyday and thank GOD for them!!!!!!!