Did you all know this?

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Very sad. Makes you think twice about what you do day to day in your life and time you spend with your family. Prayers go out to him and his family!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Hate reading about these incidents but it's just a reminder that anyway could be your last. he will pull through

Travis Nell

Sofa King
Aug 30, 2010
Herriman, UT
I lost a close friend last year to a simular head injury, I hope he is ok and pulls through I hate to see anyone go through anything like that god bless/:(

gunneruponone

Sep 27, 2010
dallas
my dad had a similar head injury from a motorcycle crash and they removed a portion of his skull and he is like a little kid now.very hard to see this.i always thought that he shouldn't have pulled through,as he will never fully recover and he made it clear he would not want to live that way.but every time i leave the house and go ride or race and see my kids faces before i leave i would want to live for them.very difficult situation to say the least.my prayers go out to him and his children,they all have a very long road ahead.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Latest update:

Sorry everyone.....my head is not where it should be right now. I've been driving back forth between home and Longview everyday to see him. Things are still about the same for now. He is moving a little but is still not awake. I was told that brain injuries are measured in weeks not days so we are still praying like crazy for him. He has been runnin fever so they did some cultures. Drs think he might be getting an infections in his lungs. They already have him on strong antibiotics. Please everyone keep praying for him. This is all in Gods hands now. Promise to update again this weekend while I'm with him. And thank all of you who have been and continue to pray for him!