Did you all know this?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sorry about the updates. Here's what I found:

12/12/10:
As far as I know he is doin good. Some things have recently happened and so I haven't been up there in a while. Wish I could tell yall more.

12/29/10:
Finally got to go see Jeromy today!!!! They had him sitting up in a chair. It was great to see him alert and looking around. He still has a trach and feeding tube but he looks great. I'll be going back in a few days hopefully.

11/1/11: in response to the question, "Any idea when they are planning on pulling out the tubes?":
I'm not sure about when they will be doing that. I hope that he gets well enough soon to not need them.

...and thats it. Hopefully he keeps improving. I just pray that this is the end of his family's bad fortune.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
From 2/26:
Jeromy's doin good. They r tryin to get him moved to a new place in Houston so that he can get the therapy that he's needing. As soon as I know more I'll let y'all know.

From 4/2:
Hey, this is Jeromys Mom Rene. Jeromy is still fighting. He has come a long way. He is reaching for things and moves his leg constantly. When I whisper his name he will turn his head to look at me. He watches TV and loves to look at his pictures. He still has a trach and GI tube but the whole trach came out the other day and they rushed him to the hospital but he was doing fine. They have been trying to get him weaned off the trach but he keeps testing positive for MRSA which is staph. Prayers continually will be greatly appreciated. I started a thread named Brody Edition. I am looking for the guy that he really trusted when it came to his truck. If anyone can help me please contact me. Thanks Rene

from 4/3:
...this is in case you haven't read my post...Jeromy is determined and keeps fighting and working so hard to try and come back to us....I am needing help in trying to locate David Basham with BMS or someone that he trusted in the repair of his truck....please contact me. Thanks so much....Jeromys Mom

Im pretty sure this is the BMS Machine she's asking about: http://www.manta.com/c/mm3qg1z/bms-machine
Can anyone verify that?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
David Basham is an engine builder in SoCal, not a mechanic. If they are looking for someone to work on a truck, that isn't going to work.

Glad to hear Jeromy is doing better.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
David Basham is an engine builder in SoCal, not a mechanic. If they are looking for someone to work on a truck, that isn't going to work.

Glad to hear Jeromy is doing better.

I think she asked because he was one of the original vendors helping on the Brody truck.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Now here is some very good news, from 4/17/11:

***UPDATE****

Jeromy is doing really well. They are finally weaning him off the trach. He is responding more and more. He understands everything we say. Jeromy is definitely one of God's miracles. His niece Cierra got so excited that her Uncle Jeromy gave her a high 5!!!! Even the nurses are amazed at how much he is progressing.....thank you all that has followed his updates and for all your prayers.....God Bless You!!!!

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jeromy's mother posted this today. I think this is why she was asking about BMS Machine earlier:

***Help***

OK guys I need help trying to get Jeromys truck back up and running. All I remember is that he either had 1 or 2 of his fuel injectors that might have been messed up. He also was doing some modifications to his truck....I don't even know where to begin. The battery was unhooked because he was in the middle of making a box for the battery in the bed of his truck. I went back and read some of his threads about what all he did to his injectors while testing them, just don't know what to do next and I'm not exactly a diesel mechanic... I can do some things but need the guidance.....thank you all for your continued support, prayers and posts.....God Bless each one of yall......Rene