Did you all know this?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Latest:
Quick update: Jeromy is still the same. No real changes at all. We are still praying for a miracle. Thank yall for the prayers and please keep them coming. His family has already been through so much. I'll update again soon.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Maybe the first good news we've heard:

Update:
Drs said this morning that there is lots of random hand movement that were not previously there....and the Dr thinks that when he does his neuro assessment that Jeromy may be trying to look at him becuz his eyes move towards him.....he encouraged us to keep talking to Jeromy and to continue to get Jeromy to move his hands on command, said it stimulates his brain. We have also noticed a lot of movement in Jeromy's eyes, kinda like he wants to open them but just can't. All super positve things and the Dr seems to be optimistic without trying to get our expectations up. Thank you everyone for the prayers, keep em comin!!!! And remember our God is an AWESOME God!!!!!!

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Update:

We know that this will be measured by weeks and not days. I'm gonna be by his side through it all, I refuse to give up on him. We pray daily for a full recovery and thank God for the small steps that Jeromy has already made. Dr says no changes today but that's ok, we'll all wait for him to do this at his pace.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
update:
They r putting in a trach tomorrow and a GI tube on thursday. Right now they have his ICP monitor and IV out, those need to be redone. Please keep him in ur prayers.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Some Good News!!!

Jeromy's mom just text me about 30min ago and........he is on a CPAP now. They still have him hooked to the ventilator just in case but for now he is breathing on his own!!!!!!!!! They are gonna do a MRI to check the brain swelling and if all is good they are gonna replace the skull that had to be removed. His WBC is elevated but he's on strong antibiotics. Keep praying for him and his family. It's gonna be a rough road but things are goin in the right direction.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Sometimes people can be stubborn. Keep on top of him!!!! Keeping good thoughts still

aprillittle

Oct 11, 2010
I am a friend of Jeromy's. So far he has shown a little improvement. He is still in a coma and has very little response. We are having a benefit here in Texarkana for him on October 16th to help his family with expenses. We also have an account set up for them. Anyone who can is invited to join us at Hopkins Ice House from 7p to 11p on Saturday night. All money donated will go to his family. Thanks!

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
i dont live close but maybe you guys could setup a paypal account in his benifit im sure everyone can pull together and spare a few dollars to help his family