DBUSH goes all in

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I believe blackened is Cajin seasoned and i love it.Susan bought Cajin seasoning and we do Tilapi filets on the goerge forman and man is it good and its done fast.If you get the chance to try it James give it a shot if its done right its spicey and very tasty.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I believe blackened is Cajin seasoned and i love it.Susan bought Cajin seasoning and we do Tilapi filets on the goerge forman and man is it good and its done fast.If you get the chance to try it James give it a shot if its done right its spicey and very tasty.

I spoke with my sister (a chef) and she confirmed what you said Scott. The meat is completely covered in spices/seasonings and then grilled. Makes sense because that gator was def spicy.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Oh yum. I love Cajun spices. Never agrees with my stomach but damn does it make shit taste good. I never knew there was a term for it like that

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Just heard back from the machine shop. Pistons are in good shape and good to go. I've also got a ported T3 pedistal on the way from Russ (Yellowchevy). Glad to have many fellow members pitching in advice, resources, and help on my build. Thanks to Scott for the reminder to do so while it was once again out of the truck. Bummed I will not have a direct before/after comparison but I'm confident the gains will be there.
null_zpse0e3bdd7.jpg

null_zps98bf2c3c.jpg

null_zps7bb5c3ab.jpg

I've done things like this so many time that it doesn't even make my parents or wife flinch. Grated my Dad has done similar things my whole life, taking apart the dish washer, washing machine, etc. Heck, first thing I did when I got that 366 was take it apart on my Mom's kitchen table :D:roflmao:.

You've just got to be a honey badger, not give a shit and get it done; even if you have to do some hand sanding at the dinner table before you throw it in a shipping box.:woott::D

Yellowchevy

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I vant to bump dis thread to eeeeenform uuuuz guyz that Newly, a generous Hawaiian dude, and I crushed three orders of Alligator tonight @ Pappadeaux.
null_zps6117d861.jpg

#:woott::food::eek:fftopic::werd:
Good to have seen you again man.. Jesus i love to smash Alligator! Its not hard to do :rofl::woott: The nice Hawaiian guy is Will, im sure you will see him again when you come to Vegas. His Kodiak is off the hook and his GTR runs 8s. Personally i like the fried better but thats just me. Its was ALL good! See you soon man and get that motor done asap!!!!

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Brand new? check :thumb:
Fun to use? check
Cuts 1.5x sixty foots? check
In full control? check :woott:
Can go 11s? check
Runs right next to the 10sec trucks? check :D
Sets a new New Mexico track record? check

Is it Damians new motor build????:confused:;)

Nope its his new video camera he will be using on the 28th!! :roflmao:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
My motor is done and reached ATS today. They will be going full steam ahead on it Monday. Heads didnt need much just a few worn valve guides and the pistons were perfect! I have been told to pick it up on the 26th. Just in time to drive it home (500 miles or so) and race!