DBUSH goes all in

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Damain we need moar pics of the truck ;)

Is it done yet?:angel:

I need pics myself.....talk about a drought. Dag gum machine shop is still wurkin thur magic. I sent Patrick (ATS guy) a text yesterday....it went a little something like... "Patrick I'm gonna need some pics here, I'm kind of a visual guy, just ask my wife":roflmao::woott::thumb:

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I need pics myself.....talk about a drought. Dag gum machine shop is still wurkin thur magic. I sent Patrick (ATS guy) a text yesterday....it
Went a little something like... "Patrick I'm gonna need some pics here, I'm kind of a visual guy, just ask my wife":roflmao::woott::thumb:

LOL good one

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
haha ok lol thats cool if you dont wish to share that info

I normally would but the vendors involved have asked me to keep the numbers between us. I'm sorry I can't directly answer your question. For what it's worth, guys have done builds from AROUND 10k and up just depends on the parts you pick, how good of a mood your parts salesman is in, how much machine shop work your plans require, and how much of the labor you want to do yourself pulling the engine out of the truck and disassembling it and putting it back in.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
They say if you add up the amount you have in your vehicle, your doing the wrong sport. :(

I keep forgetting how many times ive added it up :eek:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
We all knew it was an expensive hobby long ago. When we crossed the threshold of thousands on a built trans there was no turning back and our first turbo purchase was icing on the cake. Some tell me this is a waste of money. I tell them let me add up a $ amount they have on stuff they like to do or spend money on. They don't even realize how hypocritical they are. 5k on this vacation, thousands in clothes or shopping habits, couple hundred in green fees every week, everyone has their thing. Ours is goin fast in an ultimate purpose machine:thumb: They can have their opinions but nobody has the right to tell you how to spend your money.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
^^^ agreed, problem is when your wife doesn't quite share the same passion! lol and the hair-do's, nails, massages, vacations, shopping sprees all seem to roll into a "well you get what you want on your truck, I get what I want" :mad: :hug:

I don't make a very good house wife so I have to keep her happy! :D

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
^^^ agreed, problem is when your wife doesn't quite share the same passion! lol and the hair-do's, nails, massages, vacations, shopping sprees all seem to roll into a "well you get what you want on your truck, I get what I want" :mad: :hug:

I don't make a very good house wife so I have to keep her happy! :D

Ahhhh the ol tit for tat routine lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
They say if you add up the amount you have in your vehicle, your doing the wrong sport. :(

I keep forgetting how many times ive added it up :eek:

adding it up sucks, but one push of the "waste of finite fuels" pedal and you realize its money well spent........... then you take your foot off and the circle spins round once again :D

Ahhhh the ol tit for tat routine lol

i just get the :rolleyes:. Shes been really urging me to give her my zuk when my buggy is done. least that "hobby" is muuuuch cheaper than the truck :roflmao:

btw, when does a hobby become an obsession? i think im border lined here :D