DBUSH goes all in

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Good question....I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine they would have said something when they pulled them from the block.

Just heard back from the machine shop. Pistons are in good shape and good to go. I've also got a ported T3 pedistal on the way from Russ (Yellowchevy). Glad to have many fellow members pitching in advice, resources, and help on my build. Thanks to Scott for the reminder to do so while it was once again out of the truck. Bummed I will not have a direct before/after comparison but I'm confident the gains will be there.
null_zpse0e3bdd7.jpg

null_zps98bf2c3c.jpg

null_zps7bb5c3ab.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Just heard back from the machine shop. Pistons are in good shape and good to go. I've also got a ported T3 pedistal on the way from Russ (Yellowchevy). Glad to have many fellow members pitching in advice, resources, and help on my build. Thanks to Scott for the reminder to do so while it was once again out of the truck. Bummed I will not have a direct before/after comparison but I'm confident the gains will be there.
null_zpse0e3bdd7.jpg

null_zps98bf2c3c.jpg

null_zps7bb5c3ab.jpg

Lol Russell and i were just talking about a pedistal he was doing last week. didnt know it was your! :D

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Oh man I'm down to meet you fellas down there. I can't imagine you're not going bigger with this build? :woott:

Just a little bigger :hug:

More fuel this time cause the 104mm was eating everything the injectors could put out. Bigger cam. Some other good stuff. Lighter truck.