DBUSH goes all in

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
I wish bru! I think I'll pick it up middle of this week. Bummed kuz I won't get to drive it much or have fun with it before I leave on vaca to Minnesota/Wisconsin.
BUT there are talks of racing in Amarillo TX or Roswell NM not long after I get back. Blake is talking me into it
:woott:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Let me know about the Texas races Damian, ill see how work is.

Yes sir will do. August 2 there is a TNT Friday night in Amarillo. I am craving racing so bad. Don't care if its a crappy track, high elevation, bad DA, in the middle of a cornfield or behind all them old Cadillacs they got stacked up outside Amarillo...I want to race:thumb::woott:

I just won't do 1/8 mile....tease

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I wish bru! I think I'll pick it up middle of this week. Bummed kuz I won't get to drive it much or have fun with it before I leave on vaca to Minnesota/Wisconsin.
BUT there are talks of racing in Amarillo TX or Roswell NM not long after I get back. Blake is talking me into it

Where in Minnesota/wisconsin u goin on vacation?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
wanna see some vids of it

I apologize I have not posted a vid of it running. Sean Gammel sent me an iPhone video of it via text and it got so compressed it looks like crap. I sent that video to close friends but didnt think it fit for you all. I pick up the truck on Friday and planned to do a full walk around video while its running and clean. From there ill post it on my YouTube channel so you guys get a nice video.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
They fabbed my new intake/air filter pipe yesterday and were putting my turbo blankets back on today.

Before: a straight pipe that took in hot air, and was pinching the A/C line. It was a nightmare to take off and put back on for cleaning. Hated that thing since day 1.
9b970f5d.jpg

After: well much better IMO.
null_zps0910697f.jpg

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
:woott: Looks like all the misc bits are finally getting finished! Hit me up when your in town bro we'll go cruise a bit before you leave.