Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
And stock LBZ compression!

They said they would like to put some miles on it and make sure there are no leaks n such. Sean Gammel said maybe Friday

Annnnnd you know this maaaaaan

you may not post here untill the vid is up :woott: :D

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
You know what I realized today Damian? That this Friday I may go from having my shitty 90's Caddy and my roommates pos Geo Storm parked in front of my house.... to two built engined twin turboed Dmax's parked in their place. My neighbors won't know how to think...

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
You know what I realized today Damian? That this Friday I may go from having my shitty 90's Caddy and my roommates pos Geo Storm parked in front of my house.... to two built engined twin turboed Dmax's parked in their place. My neighbors won't know how to think...

There gonna think you be sellin drugs mayne

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Few pics leaked.... Sean Gammel is driving the truck. I repeat a Dodge faithful and former DPC competitor is daily driving the truck till I get there! :eek:mg::coal::trueconfirmed::help:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Looks like the LBZ regulators are playing nice with the ATS controller. The turbo blankets are not on, my new air filter/intake pipe has not yet been made, and a few other odds and ends are not quite done. Sean said the truck is running very well though and I'm very excited to hear that. Truck was dropped off 5-17 and it was running again 7-2 so all in all it was a pretty quick turnaround compared to a lot of other builds.
null_zpse36e8e66.jpg

Last edited:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
:dancenana:

Been quiet Damian... you tearing up the streets of ABQ???

:happy2:

I wish bru! I think I'll pick it up middle of this week. Bummed kuz I won't get to drive it much or have fun with it before I leave on vaca to Minnesota/Wisconsin.
BUT there are talks of racing in Amarillo TX or Roswell NM not long after I get back. Blake is talking me into it