DBUSH goes all in

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
that looks good bro congrats ... it's like your having a kid dude that truck is sick!! super stoked for ya :thumb:

Thanks Sean! Now it's your turn buddy

Allllwwaayyys down for that lol. We hit up both Twin Peaks Sunday night just, well..., umm...to get some miles on the truck.... yeah that's it

Went to Twin Peaks here in ABQ last week for lunch with a few buddies. One of them got the CFS....he too ate the whole thing lmao that thing is HUGE!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Nervous? I wouldnt be able to sleep. Waitin and thinkin how its goin to run, and how big a difference all this made. Id be super pumped. Nervous would be last time u went to pick it up and race right away. This should be fun trip.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Thank you fellas for your replies! I got frustrated there for a while and the whole ordeal stressed me out. I tried NOT to think about the truck even. Glad to have your excitement and it has helped me get pumped once again!

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
hey remember go easy on her ya still got a little purple tranny behind that monster engine :roflmao:lmao !!!

have fun bro:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Congrats, i know ur xcited! :woott::happy2:

Sitting at the airport about 1 1/2 hours early. Def excited lol

hey remember go easy on her ya still got a little purple tranny behind that monster engine :roflmao:lmao !!!

have fun bro:thumb:

It has surprised me for the last five years the purple bomb has held up to whatever has been thrown at it. Maybe now that I have the PPE PTO covers installed I got from Andrew she will hold more power lol jk. Fingers crossed.