Congrats Trrent goes 146 mph

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
nothing new for now so I'm headed to bed, will read all about it in the morning. Here is a question, if the time and speed are true I wonder if the track will let him have another run to back up the potential NHRDA et record for ProStreet? Unless something has changed I don't think Trent has a NHRA driver's license.

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
Saw the run as well, looked like the truck had a bit more in it as well. Was a bitchen run I will say.

Red light run or not, still one of the fastest MPH of the day/evening at the track, and one (if not the) best times as well if not the best. [left early]

Good job man, badass truck too! :thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
The truck was hitting the rev limmiter , and / or blowing through the tires the other run with 146 mph , got 1 clean pass with the tuning right and the lauch right and red lighted , not sure what the slip really was for ET , becuase of the red light, the whole slip makes since butn the 60 ft is way off , it showed a .90 and i know it wasnt close to that but did feal strong , so its any ones gues to what it actually ran , but i did hit 146 mph 2 times in a row , so i know the mph is legit , the first time i blow through the tires in 2 gears and ran 10.5* at 146.** , hitting the sack now , as soon as some one posts vids then maybe it will show if it was a legit pass or not ? , not sure how much the red light will change the slip , i know it will change the 60 ft but have no clue how it changes the entire run ? the slip details were

60 .9 ( bogus)
1/8 5.9 ( believable)
1/8 112 ( beleivable)
1/4 9.39 ( ????)
1/4 146mph ( proven 2 times )

the plus side is i was holding 26,200 psi on the rail pressure , so i still have more fuel to throw at it if i dare :D

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Also , all runs were on fuel only , didnt even have the bottle in the bracket ! ANd this is still on the same trans that was built initially , the Converter was felling a little funky on the line ,but the truck felt OK after the run and pulled onto the trailer under its own power, so far it seems to be holding ,but i will put new clutches in it when i pull the converter and send it out to be checked out , GO ALLISON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Correction

60 - .98 ( BS )
1/8 5.924
1/8 113.29
1/4 9.388
1/4 146.022

Any one have any thoughts ???????????????????????????
I want to be super excited but not sure and pretty confused , and desperately wanting to see a video of the run , i know it was taken so it should hit some time , thanks every one i really appreciate it :hug:

But like i said i still have some more fuel I was holding 26,200 on the rail so can add more next time if i dare , and will def be out again soon with the truck , and really want to back up the runs , only problem is i now need a few extra bars and a license :(

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
10.5 @ 146 notice how all power basically cuts out right after the launch? KILLED ET.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0CJea73OZz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0CJea73OZz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Notice on this pass the truck did not cut out and ET improved? 9.38 @ 146.02.... sorry that once the time shows the video shuts off i accidentally pressed the off button. Also skip to 40 seconds in.

Some said he smoked out the 60' light yet a 5.9 in the 1/8 is suppose to run a 9.3x therefor i am not sure how it can be not a legit pass??? IIRC he ran a 5.9 @ 113. Also IIRC when Nasty Girl made several 10.3 passes a year or so ago i remember they posted the slip and the 60' was something crazy like a .7 or .8 yet they're 1/4 ET and MPH was 100% in line with all of there other passes. I find it hard to not believe this pass legit.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-u_sMpUoYJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-u_sMpUoYJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Correction

60 - .98 ( BS )
1/8 5.924
1/8 113.29
1/4 9.388
1/4 146.022

Any one have any thoughts ???????????????????????????
I want to be super excited but not sure and pretty confused , and desperately wanting to see a video of the run , i know it was taken so it should hit some time , thanks every one i really appreciate it :hug:

But like i said i still have some more fuel I was holding 26,200 on the rail so can add more next time if i dare , and will def be out again soon with the truck , and really want to back up the runs , only problem is i now need a few extra bars and a license :(
i think you have reason to be excited. you made some good runs and made big mph. however i dont think the ets are anywere even close.the 60ft messes with the whole rest of the run.what is a normal 60 ft for you?i mean a .98 is pro mod range. so take your average 60 fts and see the diff between them and the .98 add the diff to your 8th time and then adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Either way Trent being able to run that kind of mph is awsome. Real question is with a setup like yours suspension wise whats the best 60ft it could possibly cut? I would think high
1.20's to low 1.30's wouldn't be a issue. Maybe I'm wrong and it could be faster. One way to find out! Be nice to run it again before you add any weight from the extra bars to see. Like I said either way you have the power to run a low 9 and mph so don't sweat it. Wait till the end of the year to let it all hang out with more fuel when the air is cool and dry.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
At KCIR here in kc, doesn matter of you red light or not, all times are correct, even the 60. Congrats on awesome mph, i guess you just need to get back out to the track and see if you can back it up.