Congrats Trrent goes 146 mph

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sooooooooooooo....What do ya figure, bout a 11.78 @ 114 ???;)
:confused: If you're talking about Trent's run, I have no doubt it was a 9 second pass; I just don't know how deep into the 9s it was.

:blowme: There Partner!;)

There's 10 pages of skeptics who are trying to mathmaticaly piece the run together, and don't even have creditable data to do so with! Duh! The only FACTS are the truck went 146, TWICE!!! Anybody that knows anything about drag racing knows a 9 sec pass is easily achievable with that MPH! Which is excactly what Chris said!!

Nothing was dirrected at you, nor anyone else individualy, so don't be a D!ck!
Whatever you say dooood. :rolleyes:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:blowme: There Partner!;)

There's 10 pages of skeptics who are trying to mathmaticaly piece the run together, and don't even have creditable data to do so with! Duh! The only FACTS are the truck went 146, TWICE!!! Anybody that knows anything about drag racing knows a 9 sec pass is easily achievable with that MPH! Which is excactly what Chris said!!

Nothing was dirrected at you, nor anyone else individualy, so don't be a D!ck!

:confused: If you're talking about Trent's run, I have no doubt it was a 9 second pass; I just don't know how deep into the 9s it was.

Whatever you say dooood. :rolleyes:

You two should hug it out!!

And Chris-once again your avatar and comments rule!!:rofl:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
great runs Trent! Amazing! :cool:

You are a great representation of what the dmax is capable of...if the dodge guys arent getting scared by now they better start. Ford guys need not apply. :D

ben