Congrats hondarider552 10.93 @128.66

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Honestly not really sure what I will be doing next. I loved the 66/80 twins I had in the GMC, so may run those guys later on.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Cant do Cali, kinda forgot that's Newly's wedding weekend. and I probably will be drinking, last time I went drinking and then racing was harsh (last weekend :D)

Rub it in Kyle! :rofl:

Dang I didn't snap they fall on the same weekend. Rooms are already booked for the wedding so that's that. We will git arr drank ohhhhn

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Dang I didn't snap they fall on the same weekend. Rooms are already booked for the wedding so that's that. We will git arr drank ohhhhn

Shit, I need to reserve a room as well.

I would love it if my truck was lite enough to run 128 with that kind of power. Has to be so much easier on everything.

I didn't really start seeing the weight difference until I put the dual cp3's on and I started getting serious with the weight reduction. 30mph backhalf's don't lie. I need to dyno it on motor and on the .070 jet and see if it breaks 800 lol.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thanks James, just think, if it wasn't for a ride in your truck after you got the engine in, I wouldn't be in this boat :rofl:;)

I do agree, although there will be other races to attend, plus, I wont run NHRDA. Truck is way too light to compete in the class I'd have the most fun in, and is way too fast for Sportsman, and Im not about to slow down for 11.90 class :roflmao:

Don't poo poo the 11.90 class too much, has probably the best racers in diesel drag racing and a driver's race. If you can't cut close to an 0.0 something light on a .4 protree you have a good chance of losing as all the trucks can run much quicker than 11.90 and most have done it enough they can run the number. Turn your truck down and try it, if you get past the first round I'll pay your entry fee and if you make it past round 2 I'll pay for your years membership to NHRDA.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Don't poo poo the 11.90 class too much, has probably the best racers in diesel drag racing and a driver's race. If you can't cut close to an 0.0 something light on a .4 protree you have a good chance of losing as all the trucks can run much quicker than 11.90 and most have done it enough they can run the number. Turn your truck down and try it, if you get past the first round I'll pay your entry fee and if you make it past round 2 I'll pay for your years membership to NHRDA.

Now that's a sweet offer. Hell why not try it, would be fun anyway. :thumb:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
All this talk makes me want to finish mine so bad!!! Congrats man that is awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk