Congrats hondarider552 10.93 @128.66

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Don't poo poo the 11.90 class too much, has probably the best racers in diesel drag racing and a driver's race. If you can't cut close to an 0.0 something light on a .4 protree you have a good chance of losing as all the trucks can run much quicker than 11.90 and most have done it enough they can run the number. Turn your truck down and try it, if you get past the first round I'll pay your entry fee and if you make it past round 2 I'll pay for your years membership to NHRDA.

That is a killer deal!

I couldnt have said it better myself Ken. 11.90 is by far the most fun class IMO and a total drivers race.

and TBH Brian, its beneficial to have a truck that is faster in this class.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That is a killer deal!

I couldnt have said it better myself Ken. 11.90 is by far the most fun class IMO and a total drivers race.

and TBH Brian, its beneficial to have a truck that is faster in this class.

You for sure don't want a truck that is slower! There are too many guys that run right on the number. You might make it a couple of rounds if you get lucky on who you line up against, but once you get into it, you need to be able to run an 11.9x to stay in it, even with a good light.

BTW, I agree with the others. This is the most fun you can have drag racing without spending a small fortune to be competitive in SS or higher.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Since 2006 I never once thought I'd get this far. I have never once wanted to compete, I just like going out and having fun, that's it. Ive never been good on a light, and really don't need to improve. There is way too much $$ involved with even making it to the race, let alone keeping at it for the season, and frankly, I couldn't afford it.

The Cali NHRDA race is the same weekend as my good friend's wedding in Vegas, so I will not be making it.