Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
as of Friday you will have 30 days exactly to get your truck running and out run me to collect your free dinner... i like my odds buddy :happy2:

:roflmao:, you dont know me very well do ya. Free dinner sounds awefully good after all this money i spent :D

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Did you wind up getting the pistons coated James? the place that did mine is poly dyn in houston texas it was very reasonable and the turn around was fast

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
You guys from AZ are fags... your trucks look almost as bad as the trucks from Utah :roflmao:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Is guy shipping the short block back or we doin another Cali run in 2 weeks?

:rofl:

i have to see what your truck is gunna cost me vs shipping from his shop. we get some pretty good shipping prices but i dont trust those damn truckers with my motor

Did you wind up getting the pistons coated James? the place that did mine is poly dyn in houston texas it was very reasonable and the turn around was fast

Na, not gunna do coating. i just having them cut by guy. I just dont think it helps all that much to be worth it and if they do go, hopefully its by the time the steel pistons are in full production

You guys from AZ are fags... your trucks look almost as bad as the trucks from Utah :roflmao:

well we dont go runnin around the gayest city in the US with our tailgates down but i dont judge :D

Dont feel bad james mine hasnt run since early october 2010:(

that would drive me nuts but you also have that gasser to haul stuff if needed. im tired of having to borrow my dads truck or someone else to haul my crap around. the sami is great and all but there are lots of things around this house i need the sami cant haul for me lol

Maricopaagent

Glamis Anyone?
Oct 10, 2011
Arizona
Little update.

Bearings and gaskets are finally ordered and ordering piston rings next week. christmas put a damper on things and the fact the insurance company wants to drag their feet on settling. no matter as the case is still technically open so i may goin in for a back massage or two due to lower back stiffness :D. Sad part is since ill probably get my W2 and settlement beginning of next month, motor has to wait to hit the machine shop till then. really urking me as i was pretty stoked to possibly drop the motor off this week but these cost i didnt see added up :mad:. Once my rings are here, im pretty much just saving/paying for machine work. March race is coming soon.

So where is a decent priced place to send delipped pistons? im not 100% set on doing it but if cost isnt bad i probably will.

BTW, got to looking at the piston that broke from hitting the crank and found a crack in the lip and started in the lip. dont know how i didnt see it before so i double checked all my other pistons and they all look good. pics to come of that :D

BIG THANKS TO RUBEN FOR HELPIN ME OUT TOO :hug:.

Shoot me a pm on what machine work your getting and what he is charging.. I might send a block, crank with you to get done and pitch in some fuel money, if your up for it..

Then i can ditch these other parts i dont need..

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
LOL not to be an ass, but I dont think my colorado will handle 2 blocks and all the stuff needed :roflmao:
I was leanin like a cholo on the way home with the shortblock :rofl: Need to see if I have a pic of it

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
LOL not to be an ass, but I dont think my colorado will handle 2 blocks and all the stuff needed :roflmao:
I was leanin like a cholo on the way home with the shortblock :rofl: Need to see if I have a pic of it

Take your manish truck queer