1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I sure hope nobody bought one from that guy. That's just plain old theft.
I will say Ron Davis makes a great product.

How ever, I have to agree. There is no way I would pay that much. Even the AUX kits are a little on the pricey side. I don't know if this is his only source of income or what. There are other Manufactures out there that can make a quality product at a reasonable price. And Frankley for that Price, I could do it myself. There has to be at least a $1000 mark up on that radiator.

Reactions: 2004LB7

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I worked with Ron Davis and Joe (cooler towing) to make my dual pass radiator. It was not cheap but it wasn’t 2400 bucks. This was back in 2018 though as well. Joe and Ron understood how full retard I was about towing with the limo and actually wanted to help while giving suggestions as well.

The aux radiator I had/brad has came from Joe at cooler towing as well.

Considering the coin I had in the engine, transmission, diffs, and everything else in the limo, a few grand for a good drop in coolant temps was worth it. Ron’s rads are also extremely well known in the off road world for robustness and won’t fail like a mishimoto or other aftermarket ones for dmax’es. My first dual pass started to leak. No questions asked, Ron built an entire new one with additional bracing and 0 leaks since. He since updated all the others with that bracing.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
It just sucks they're $2400........................... I could see $1000-$1500 but that markup is nuts like others have said.
I agree, I would Pay $1500.

We all know the ShityMoyo radiators are straight from China. Probably the same place the no name brand china ones are coming from.