TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
ive got too much cash wrapped up in it to jsut go beatin on it out of the gate. id rather just enjoy the truck for the time being, then when my will power can no longer hold back my speed addiction, MAX POWA!!!

I like to put 500 miles or so on a truck @ under 600 hp to make sure there are no little problems , that way if are it doesn't do more damage than nec , after that its game on :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Cruise on Central this weekend? Im riding with... :thumb: :happy2:

Lol works for me!

All of that to run a 13.......tisk tisk. Should of dropped an lbz inhere instead:hug:

least it aint a 15 ;)

i went on my "tow" tune :spit: just let her warm check everything out fix leaks if any and load up a mild tune drive slow for a bit listen for things if she sounds good................:driving: giver hell!!! lol

shes gunna get the tow tune first and pretty much stay on that. The all out tune is for "special occations" only lol

Mine went WFO at 30 miles

Lol btw, you thought you had it bad with that leaky bolt on the oil cooler, i got a story for ya.

Went bustin ass right after work today to get a test drive in. Button up some loose ends and started filling with coolant and found a nice little leak comin from the back of the motor. Crawl under there to find the elbow for the oil cooler to the mid plate is leaking where the elbow meets the mid plate. When i put the oil cooler on, i must have folded the o-ring out of the groove. Boy was i pissed i did that. Needless to say, three hours later, half a quart of oil on the ground and half a gallon of coolant there too, i fixed it. What a fricken mess.

All i gotta do now is get the muffler on, fender, front grill on and throw a battery in! Need to do the first warm up test and look for any leaks.