hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
LOL a few times I was like errr whats this bolt... IIRC a few of the passenger side ground bolts. got it sorted out I think. :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
LOL a few times I was like errr whats this bolt... IIRC a few of the passenger side ground bolts. got it sorted out I think. :D

lol all the extra bolts were "ground bolts". thats jsut what i told brian so he wouldnt get me all worried about missing something :D. i actually gained bolts back onto the motor since the retards at the dealership taht did my headgaskets left half of them out :mad:

picturing this . .. :help: ..... .. . .. :stupidcomputer:

thats about right. i was jsut about to do that with my EFI live laptop cause the f"in thing wouldnt boot!!!!

vid is at 50%. found a way to load it

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
its certainly quiter than it was before. in the vid its straight piped right out of the down pipe. i gave it a few blips at the end but hard to hear

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
thats what i was thinkin. BTW, i didnt get anything from you through paypal. jsut wanna make sure i gave you the right email. the tank will work perfect :D :hug:

Sent a PM with the email i sent it too , and def a big Congrats , I bet it feels good after being down so long !

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
OH MAN! You were supposed to lead off with "Hold my beer and watch THIS!" I had my LB7 down for about a year once. I experienced the feeling. Not like your kid being born, but close.

lol i had the beer after she ran. shoulda had one before though to calm my damn nerves

am i the only one that heard what sounded like metal grinding?

its the down pipe hitting the frame. i was a little freaked out when i heard it. if you listen near the end you see me push it forward and it stops for a few sec before it falls back down

Sent a PM with the email i sent it too , and def a big Congrats , I bet it feels good after being down so long !

Pmed ya back. yes it does trent! man what a feeling it is to hear it run the way it should. the NHRDA was killing me when it came out and me not having my truck. it was like a giant diesel strip tease :D