blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
4 bolts is 1 thing but the a/c condensor rad intercooler trans cooler? thats a lot of bs id rather not mess with,i know you guys know what your doing just trying to figure out why you did all the extra work.If its due to the lift do all the bottom work 1st then lower the truck down to the rotors or on jack stands then pull it with the front end intact

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Depending on wether or not he has a body lift and how many inches it is it may not allow for the motor to come out with the core support, radiator, etc in the way

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
4 bolts is 1 thing but the a/c condensor rad intercooler trans cooler? thats a lot of bs id rather not mess with,i know you guys know what your doing just trying to figure out why you did all the extra work.If its due to the lift do all the bottom work 1st then lower the truck down to the rotors or on jack stands then pull it with the front end intact

Lol woohh now guys. We took the core support with the rad, intercooler, trans cooler, condes all together. Pass fender is off but my outer fender comes off the inner fender due to the fiberglass fenders. Bumper is a custom one i built that comes off at four quicl points. No body lift

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Found at the bottom of the oil pan
b8e4b142-8155-e649.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Thats a terrible picture! Need some closer ones but odds are its piston skirt. But I can say that the bolt is nothing from the inside or outside a lb7.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Definately not for comparison. That bolt was sitting inbetween the upper and lower pan where the rear cover meets the block. At the bar for now... :D

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I dont know rob or his bolts, but GM only uses flange bolts and allen bolts:D

That looks like a typical 8mm bolt from the hardware store.

Lol actually its a 6mm. Dunno where the hell it came from but shouldnt have been there. Its really puzzleing me and wish i knew where its from. Also found a 7/16th ratchet wrench in the core support and three upper valve cover bolts that are cross threaded and not even close to holding the cover down. Stupid freakin dealer work. Cant complain it hasnt leaked in 65k though lol

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Yeah yeah i hit the b instead of the d,you get the idea

Maybe another mech at the dealship was trying to f*ck the guy doing the work on the truck and dropped it there

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yeah yeah i hit the b instead of the d,you get the idea

Maybe another mech at the dealship was trying to f*ck the guy doing the work on the truck and dropped it there

Yeah ill find that f'er and whoop his ass, btw, little more history. Back when they did the headgaskets, i found a head bolt on the cowl of my truck. So if i open these valve covers up and find a missing head bolt, i will be thoroughly pissed.