Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I feel you on the budget. I wish I drove a gasser when I flip through summit and cringe at how cheap parts for EVERYTHING else are.

Lol i wont even browes gasser parts for the fact i know it will kill me. I choose ot be niave and think gassers cost the same to build lol

Glad to help for the little bit that I could James, I'm feelin it today, can't talk, sick as shit :eek:

Thanks buddy, i really appreciate it. I owe ya big time so let me know when we are pullin yours

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Is it running yet? Do the mods need to do a temporary ban on you until the motor is running? Its been a long time but I think it was Jason or Johnny we did that to....haha

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Is it running yet? Do the mods need to do a temporary ban on you until the motor is running? Its been a long time but I think it was Jason or Johnny we did that to....haha

Haha still with the fam. Ill get a fire up vid tomorrow after work. Maybe even a test drive if i bust ass enough. If i get banned, tomorrow at work is gunna ssuuuuck

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
:D it runs did post vids on fb....need a new convertor though:eek: she started flaring shifts bad on big tune at Barona so had to leave early or else would have to tow it home:angel:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
:D naa she is not bad for a Big girl:thumb: I would hate to lose to you :happy2: I have 100 on the Kodiak vs the rado:happy2: you up Bri for the challenge:woott:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Question:

How long would you guys let your truck idle without coolant? i wanna fire it up tonight to check for fuel leaks but dont want it to get too hot without coolant in it (if i leave it out, it makes it that much easier to get at a loose line in the valley). if its not a good idea ill throw coolant in it before i start it. i thought i read on a few builds guys doin this but my memory sucks

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Question:

How long would you guys let your truck idle without coolant? i wanna fire it up tonight to check for fuel leaks but dont want it to get too hot without coolant in it (if i leave it out, it makes it that much easier to get at a loose line in the valley). if its not a good idea ill throw coolant in it before i start it. i thought i read on a few builds guys doin this but my memory sucks

for a minute or 2 you will be fine but I wouldn't go longer than you need to .

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
for a minute or 2 you will be fine but I wouldn't go longer than you need to .

thats what i was thinkin. BTW, i didnt get anything from you through paypal. jsut wanna make sure i gave you the right email. the tank will work perfect :D :hug: