Catching up

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Actually...it's funny that you imply I'm the one starting this crap.
I challenge you to go back and read threads I've posted in here.....LOOK at the posts and the context in which they were posted.
I guarantee you that you will find that my posts are defensive....reactions to things posted to and/or about me.
You will find very few posts where I was on the offense looking for a fight....with the exception of the thread where I called out the starter of THIS thread.
As far as that one...it would appear that I was correct all along.

Let me ask you this...what have I done to you personally to have you decide that it's cool for you to come after me ?
Have I slighted you personally or are you just being another sheep following all the others?
I think I know the answer....the question is: Will you admit it ?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Tell ya what....when the April issue of Diesel Power hits the shelves you go outside and stare at your truck....then find the full feature on mine in the magazine.....maybe THEN you'll get it.

You fail to understand that I did not build a race truck....I built what I wanted, how I wanted it.

You may hate it and that's fine with me....but it does EXACTLY what I built it to do which is feed my inner attention whore.
Since you're not counting but I am....let me break it down for you.
1 full feature in Diesel World Nov 07
1 pic in 8-Lug
Pic in Dec 08 and Mar 09 Diesel Power
Full feature in Apr 09 Diesel Power
Apr 09 Diesel Tech is running something...one or 2 pics
Full feature shot for Diesel Builder that hasn't run yet plus a few more pics in various magazines.

1st place in every show it's ever been in since 04....starting with 1st place and Best Truck at 04 Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando and ending with Best of Show at Scheids Diesel Extravaganza in 08.

Love it or hate it....it does what I built it to do quite well.

I would say by the lack of "knowing" your truck was featured in all those magazines, no one around here remembers your truck in any of the above mentioned. Sorry but in the end you have one expensive pile of shit parked outside your trailer park. Maybe those magazines can do a feature on how your bathroom doubles as a eat in kitchen once you fold the wall over.

Here's a post I made last night in relation to something directed at me personally....followed by your first EVER post to me.
You don't know me, don't know anthing about me, yet you start with your very first reply to me by calling my truck a piece of shit and insulting what you think is my home.
It's not my home in fact...but it is a very good friend's home.
Do you have any friends that live in trailers ? If you do I'll bet they'd love to know how you feel about them....but I digress...

Again I ask...what have I done to you to warrant your replies to me ?

Answer.....nothing. It's as simple as that.
You're just drinking a big ole glass of the Kool-Aid and jumping on the mob bandwagon

Have fun..enjoy the ride...

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Since you'll probably say I'm lying about the magazine stuff...here's the opening shot of a 7 page Diesel World feature.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=106601996&albumID=746243&imageID=16576230
And another from when my truck won Best of Show at Scheids in Diesel Power.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=106601996&albumID=746243&imageID=39038752

Ironically...both were taken at separate events in Indiana....I just thought of that. :rofl:
You can disagree with what I post...but don't ever say I'm full of it...because I will prove you wrong.

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Since you'll probably say I'm lying about the magazine stuff...here's the opening shot of a 7 page Diesel World feature.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=106601996&albumID=746243&imageID=16576230
And another from when my truck won Best of Show at Scheids in Diesel Power.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=106601996&albumID=746243&imageID=39038752

Ironically...both were taken at separate events in Indiana....I just thought of that. :rofl:
You can disagree with what I post...but don't ever say I'm full of it...because I will prove you wrong.

I dont think he meant you were full of it .

More likely full of yourself ...... Prove that wrong ! :rofl:

Who cares about your magazine articles . What is it your truck does other than look pretty .
My truck has been in 2 mags . You dont hear me bragging about it .

Magazine stuff is all a game . It means squat .

Most guys getting in magazines have connections . You obviously have those .

No offence , but most here arent that impressed with your truck . Please dont take that the wrong way either , I am sure it is really a sweet ride .

There is just one problem ..... its a princess show vehicle !!

I will say Congrats on all the attention your truck has gotten you . :thumb:

Obviously it has something they want , more princess than use . :D

What is it your truck does besides look good . Basically what most of the magazine trucks do . Nada !!

To each thier own . It's all good .

You want to stand and stare at your truck , wow aint she pretty

Most around here like to use thier trucks . A little different concept . :D

Everybody is just messin with you and your getting your panties all wadded up your crack . Nobody hates you here .

It's a joke :baby: We like you here .

Your always welcome to come here and kick it with everybody and let your hair down some . Kinda like the good Ol US of A here . Freedom ........ of speech .

We know you cant do that on your site . We know why you like it here .

I thought a mod like you would have thicker skin though .

Kinda wondering now about you living in a trailer . You get so worked up about it . :rofl:

It's OK to live in manufactured home really !!

More than anything after all the info on your life .

Im wondering if the fiance is hot .

:nopic:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:pant: :pant: :pant:

Better put J/K here so you dont get ultimate wedgy going . :laughing3:

Thoedore Thinskin

Come on tell us ..... you are Sillyboy arent you . :cool2:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Kinda wondering now about you living in a trailer . You get so worked up about it . :rofl:

It's OK to live in manufactured home really !!

More than anything after all the info on your life .

Im wondering if the fiance is hot .

:nopic:

Best post in this thread LOL
and X3 on the pics:D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
More likely full of yourself ...... Prove that wrong ! :rofl:Absolutly. There are 2 kinds of people in the world...those that are confident and go after what they want.....and everyone else. I go after what I want and I don't apologize for it.

There is just one problem ..... its a princess show vehicle !!Actually it's driven every day when I'm in Texas. The truck has 150XXX miles on it...the first 138XXX it was my work truck....it's hardly a princess show vehicle

I will say Congrats on all the attention your truck has gotten you . :thumb:
Thank you very much :D

What is it your truck does besides look good . Basically what most of the magazine trucks do . Nada !!Tows trailers, moves stuff that needs moving....basically the same things every other truck does. There's a hitch behind the rear plate that gets used quite often. I actualy towed a 12' U-Haul to Illinois with it over Christmas taking some stuff up there.
It's towed plenty of trailers all over the country....but it's only been on a trailer 1 time.

You want to stand and stare at your truck , wow aint she pretty

Most around here like to use thier trucks . A little different concept . :D

See above in red.

My replies in red...obviously.

Sorry for the small pic....I never got into the habit of taking "work" pics....but here's your "princess show truck" on a jobsite in Salt Lake City...the Chevron refinery actually. I'm guessing you know the place.
624133-thmb.jpg

Last edited:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
They try to hate me because they THINK Pat and I hate each other. We disagree on things..but are FAR from hating each other.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....only believe 1/2 of what you see and NONE of what you read.
Some people get it...the others jump in with the mob mentality and say crap they'd never say in person. I guess it makes them feel cool in front of their interweb buddies???

What ever love/hate thing you and Pat have going on is between you two. I have said this to you before in private and now I will say it here. Human nature is a funny thing. I have never met most of these guys but there are many of them have helped me in one way or another. That makes them friends. All of us here enjoy trucks and diesels. The difference is, we like ours in a GM product. That makes you the odd man out. When "That Odd Guy" shows up and and has nothing better to do but start shit he is going to get the "mob mentality". That's just how it is. When you come to a GM/Duramax specific site and you drive a Ford/Cummins, everything you say will be taken the wrong way no matter how you word it or try to explain it. I love that your here. You can take it as well as you can hand it out. None of the threads you have started, or posts you have made, have been for anything besides stirring the pot and calling more attention to your self. I understand it good for ratings but it will get old. Why don't you do us all a favor and start a thread about your truck. I for one would love to see many pictures and a wright up about it and I don't want to read it in a magazine. I like the truck and I understand exactly what it was built for. My truck is by no means a work truck. I don't even drive it. I filled it with fuel on November 16th 2008 and it is still on 3/4 of a tank. As for talking out my ass on the internet because I would say it in person, well, what ever helps you sleep at night.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Uh oh, that sounds a little Sillyboy-ish:D

I can live with that. :rofl:
I have too much respect for my future wife to put her pic up here to get trashed by someone that doesn't know where the line is.
There's a pic of her on my Myspace page...not hard to find at all.
I'm asking that her pic not be used here.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I can live with that. :rofl:
I have too much respect for my future wife to put her pic up here to get trashed by someone that doesn't know where the line is.
There's a pic of her on my Myspace page...not hard to find at all.
I'm asking that her pic not be used here.

We finally have something in common.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
What ever love/hate thing you and Pat have going on is between you two. I have said this to you before in private and now I will say it here. Human nature is a funny thing. I have never met most of these guys but there are many of them have helped me in one way or another. That makes them friends. All of us here enjoy trucks and diesels. The difference is, we like ours in a GM product. That makes you the odd man out. When "That Odd Guy" shows up and and has nothing better to do but start shit he is going to get the "mob mentality". That's just how it is. When you come to a GM/Duramax specific site and you drive a Ford/Cummins, everything you say will be taken the wrong way no matter how you word it or try to explain it. I love that your here. You can take it as well as you can hand it out. None of the threads you have started, or posts you have made, have been for anything besides stirring the pot and calling more attention to your self. I understand it good for ratings but it will get old. Why don't you do us all a favor and start a thread about your truck. I for one would love to see many pictures and a wright up about it and I don't want to read it in a magazine. I like the truck and I understand exactly what it was built for. My truck is by no means a work truck. I don't even drive it. I filled it with fuel on November 16th 2008 and it is still on 3/4 of a tank. As for talking out my ass on the internet because I would say it in person, well, what ever helps you sleep at night.

See...you're honest.
I respect honest.
I do not respect sheeple that follow blindly just....well...just because...

There is a small flaw in your logic though...I'm a member on quite a few sites that are not Ford specific. This is the only one I've ever caught this much crap on though.
Hell...I've never even been banned from the Diesel Place...that should say something right there about how I post. :rofl:
It's all good though....I'll tire of the sheeple eventually and take a break. :rofl:

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Come on man , I was just clownin you . J/K

No reason to post all the red garbage . It shows panty waddage .

Tried to make it funny . I was kidding about the pics too .

I do believe you come here to stir the pot a bit , its all good .

Thats cool we all stir it up .

Everything OK , you dont usually get all butt hurt this easy .

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
See...you're honest.
I respect honest.
I do not respect sheeple that follow blindly just....well...just because...

Thank's, I guess.

There is a small flaw in your logic though...I'm a member on quite a few sites that are not Ford specific. This is the only one I've ever caught this much crap on though.

And how many of thoes sites do you do nothing but start threads, crappin on someones pulling truck, that are cleverly disguised as an innnocent question. We can all see it. Your not as smooth as you think you are. Maby the rest of the sites are not smart enought to catch on if you do it there too.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
And how many of thoes sites do you do nothing but start threads, crappin on someones pulling truck, that are cleverly disguised as an innnocent question. .

I asked what was wrong with it...and there WAS something wrong with it as posted by the owner.
I guess I'm the only one that's ever in history, since Al Gore invented the internet, saw something wrong with a vehicle and posted on a website asking about it.
Sorry....I'll Google it next time and see if I can find the answer that way.:rolleyes: