Catching up

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I asked what was wrong with it...and there WAS something wrong with it as posted by the owner.
I guess I'm the only one that's ever in history, since Al Gore invented the internet, saw something wrong with a vehicle and posted on a website asking about it.
Sorry....I'll Google it next time and see if I can find the answer that way.:rolleyes:

I was using that thread as an example. Don't start getting pissy now, after all we have been through.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Hey "that odd guy" thanks for taking the time to write out lengthy posts as rebuttles to my posts. I appreciate the thought and time you have devoted to me. I call it "attention" :D

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
Hey "that odd guy" thanks for taking the time to write out lengthy posts as rebuttles to my posts. I appreciate the thought and time you have devoted to me. I call it "attention" :D

Hold up there spanky. I hold the rights to the name "That Odd Guy". I don't remember you asking to use it.:rofl:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I am sorry, you must be with him....:hug:

:D:D:D

I have been in some fights. I have had my nose broke once. I have been kicked in the head with a steel toe boot. I have been kicked and thrown by 2000 pound bulls. None of that hurt as much as your comment. Take...it....back.:boxing:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I have been in some fights. I have had my nose broke once. I have been kicked in the head with a steel toe boot. I have been kicked and thrown by 2000 pound bulls. None of that hurt as much as your comment. Take...it....back.:boxing:

I know when to pick my battles and you sir, are someone I do not want trouble with. :hail2:

Taken back....

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I have lost all my muscle now that I quit drinking, but rest assured I would E-fight you till death :boxing: otherwise

Last edited:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
You fricken a. E-fights are the only way to go. The only thing to get hurt are your fealings and I leave mine upstairs next to the bed so I don't have to worry about that.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
If y'all are bringing out the e-thugs then I'm out....some things just ain't worth it.

They like....threaten you and stuff...........