Catching up

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Tell ya what....when the April issue of Diesel Power hits the shelves you go outside and stare at your truck....then find the full feature on mine in the magazine.....maybe THEN you'll get it.

You fail to understand that I did not build a race truck....I built what I wanted, how I wanted it.

You may hate it and that's fine with me....but it does EXACTLY what I built it to do which is feed my inner attention whore.
Since you're not counting but I am....let me break it down for you.
1 full feature in Diesel World Nov 07
1 pic in 8-Lug
Pic in Dec 08 and Mar 09 Diesel Power
Full feature in Apr 09 Diesel Power
Apr 09 Diesel Tech is running something...one or 2 pics
Full feature shot for Diesel Builder that hasn't run yet plus a few more pics in various magazines.

1st place in every show it's ever been in since 04....starting with 1st place and Best Truck at 04 Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando and ending with Best of Show at Scheids Diesel Extravaganza in 08.

Love it or hate it....it does what I built it to do quite well.

I would say by the lack of "knowing" your truck was featured in all those magazines, no one around here remembers your truck in any of the above mentioned. Sorry but in the end you have one expensive pile of shit parked outside your trailer park. Maybe those magazines can do a feature on how your bathroom doubles as a eat in kitchen once you fold the wall over.

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Tell ya what....when the April issue of Diesel Power hits the shelves you go outside and stare at your truck....then find the full feature on mine in the magazine.....maybe THEN you'll get it.

You fail to understand that I did not build a race truck....I built what I wanted, how I wanted it.

You may hate it and that's fine with me....but it does EXACTLY what I built it to do which is feed my inner attention whore.
Since you're not counting but I am....let me break it down for you.
1 full feature in Diesel World Nov 07
1 pic in 8-Lug
Pic in Dec 08 and Mar 09 Diesel Power
Full feature in Apr 09 Diesel Power
Apr 09 Diesel Tech is running something...one or 2 pics
Full feature shot for Diesel Builder that hasn't run yet plus a few more pics in various magazines.

1st place in every show it's ever been in since 04....starting with 1st place and Best Truck at 04 Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando and ending with Best of Show at Scheids Diesel Extravaganza in 08.

Love it or hate it....it does what I built it to do quite well.

Never said I hated it. Just kinda sounded like a SillyBoy comment you made when you stated you could have 3 d-maxes for what you have in yours. Who's to say mine or anyone elses truck on here won't be in a mag someday? Does it make that truck better? I don't think so it all comes down to personal preference. I have nothin against your truck I think it is a finely engineered piece of machinery. But I have seen trucks feutured over and over again that are a joke so the be featured doesn't mean anything. Sorry I hurt your feelings.:rolleyes:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I would say by the lack of "knowing" your truck was featured in all those magazines, no one around here remembers your truck in any of the above mentioned. Sorry but in the end you have one expensive pile of shit parked outside your trailer park. Maybe those magazines can do a feature on how your bathroom doubles as a eat in kitchen once you fold the wall over.
You may not remember...but I gave you dates...go prove me wrong. I dare you to try.
Again.....because aparently the greater majority of DD cannot read plain english...I do not live in a trailer house. I have 2 homes....neither are trailers.I do love how you guys talk down about people that do live in trailers though....I hope it makes you all feel better about yourelves.
Never said I hated it. Just kinda sounded like a SillyBoy comment you made when you stated you could have 3 d-maxes for what you have in yours. Who's to say mine or anyone elses truck on here won't be in a mag someday? Does it make that truck better? I don't think so it all comes down to personal preference. I have nothin against your truck I think it is a finely engineered piece of machinery. But I have seen trucks feutured over and over again that are a joke so the be featured doesn't mean anything. Sorry I hurt your feelings.:rolleyes:
I never said anything about my truck being better than anything else...I simply stated that for the money I've spent modding my turck...I could have bought 3 Dmax's....or Fords...or Dodges for that matter. Better ?
As for mine being a joke.....
I'll let the newest feature speak for itself.

Last edited:

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Dude! (That guy) why do people hate you so???? Am i taking the daily BS you get literally or is this good ribbing?

BTW- of topic.... is that possible in this thread?

People hating you so is kicking up thread/responses/hits, anything to that? If half the crap you get is real i woulda said FU and bailed. But you keep coming back for more.... and more.... and more.:confused:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Its like watching the news... people like conflict.

He brings conflict.:) We get to participate in it as well.... We feed.:hello:

Go try conflict on hitlers board opps I mean that guys board...see where that gets you.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Dude! (That guy) why do people hate you so???? Am i taking the daily BS you get literally or is this good ribbing?

BTW- of topic.... is that possible in this thread?

People hating you so is kicking up thread/responses/hits, anything to that? If half the crap you get is real i woulda said FU and bailed. But you keep coming back for more.... and more.... and more.:confused:
They try to hate me because they THINK Pat and I hate each other. We disagree on things..but are FAR from hating each other.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....only believe 1/2 of what you see and NONE of what you read.
Some people get it...the others jump in with the mob mentality and say crap they'd never say in person. I guess it makes them feel cool in front of their interweb buddies???

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
You really are SillyBoy aren't you? I knew it u have 9 houses and 3 LMM's and 7 Furds with Cummilongs:angel:

Born and raised in Texas...I've had a place there for years and is where I consider home.
I also have a place in Illinois where my fiance` lives while she finishes school. She's a full time student, I pay 100% of the bills up there for her and 2 of her kids. They'll move to Texas when she graduates.
She's in an RN program there and can't get into one near Houson due to waiting lists so we maintain 2 places for the time being. Even with her being in Honors classes and being on the deans list can't get her a spot in a Texas school.

If you really wanna know what we have for vehicles...here's the list so you don't have to wonder.

1 2006 Dodge 2500/Cummins (my work truck)
1 2004 F250 ( my play tuck)
1 2005 crew cab F350 dually (her fair weather truck inherited from her Father)
1 2002 4wd Chevy Blazer (her winter vehicle)

Last edited:

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
They try to hate me because they THINK Pat and I hate each other. We disagree on things..but are FAR from hating each other.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....only believe 1/2 of what you see and NONE of what you read.
Some people get it...the others jump in with the mob mentality and say crap they'd never say in person. I guess it makes them feel cool in front of their interweb buddies???

I wondered about that ("far from hate"), I have only seen 2 people "kick back"... you and the racer with the S-10, Diesel Power? Generally most everybody else rolls over like well....you read just like i do.;)

I thought you guys were friends/buds whatever... so this gig is about hype huh? I get it/got it.:)

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
02 " Blazer " :rofl:

That be a Tahoe!!

Ding, Fries are Done...... Ding, Fries are Done.....:rofl:
Trailblazer ?
This thing....I don't drive it but it's just like this just not a GMC:
jimmy2dr.jpg

It's just a winter beater car...tons of people up north have them.

Last edited:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I wondered about that ("far from hate"), I have only seen 2 people "kick back"... you and the racer with the S-10, Diesel Power? Generally most everybody else rolls over like well....you read just like i do.;)

I thought you guys were friends/buds whatever... so this gig is about hype huh? I get it/got it.:)

This is a chance for him to come over here and possibly be admired by a whole new crowd. Perhaps the compd members are just not showing him enough love...who really knows. But let us go by what we know are FACTS in which he stated himself...He is a attention whore, he does things for attention. He claims he built his truck for "him" but really he did it for the "attention"

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
But let us go by what we know are FACTS in which he stated himself...He is a attention whore, he does things for attention. He claims he built his truck for "him" but really he did it for the "attention"

Show me ANYONE that posts on an internet site that is any different ?
The term 'attention whore' is just some self deprecating humor...I have no problem if someone gets a laugh out of stuff that I post...in fact....thats the whole point 99% of the time.

As for building a truck for myself....yep...exactly. If I had built it to appeal to the masses...it would be yet another F250 on 10" lift with big ass tires on it.
I built what I wanted. It's different and I'm proud of that.

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
This is a chance for him to come over here and possibly be admired by a whole new crowd. Perhaps the compd members are just not showing him enough love...who really knows. But let us go by what we know are FACTS in which he stated himself...He is a attention whore, he does things for attention. He claims he built his truck for "him" but really he did it for the "attention"

Sure we all want something, human nature. Maybe we didn't get enough hugs from Mommy?, maybe we were short or chubby or the geek in school, maybe we got picked last so "we ain't a part"? Maybe others use the interwebby thing and hype to make money? Whatever.

Guaranteed we all want something, money, reassurance, co-signing BS, friends (supposed/claimed/stated), hype, hits....whatever.

What I'm getting at is this.

If we keep eating it... they'll keep serving it... who is in CONTROL then? The dealer or the user?:confused:

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD

Lol its the wrath or team salad.

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Lol its the wrath or team salad.

I hear ya!1

You gotta watch "that guy " go... Team Salad gives it to him with intent to do harm and this Dude shovels it back with some stink on it....

I gotta give a hats off to him and the system, it works.

I few minutes there was 20 people in this thread. We like crap, and he shovels some good sh*t.