Catching up

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
my tranny needs a little refreshing since i uped the powa to 1100hp can i play with the shepp while i wait for you to run your magic :mikelsheep:

Post up some pics or vid or something to go with your fake 1100HP truck .

Until then quit referring to it .

There are only a couple in the whole US . Your isnt one . :loser:

Quit while your ahead . :cop:

Im starting to think you are That Guys 8 yr old son . :rofl:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
could this all be "that guy" and setting us all up? cuz that would be so damn hillarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'd be pissin my pants laughing all day if it was me:D:D:D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
ha ha ha....sorry...not a trailer dweller.
I have a house in Texas and a townhouse near Chicago....neither are portable. :D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
And you are still slower man I would be sick to my stomach if I did that

Tell ya what....when the April issue of Diesel Power hits the shelves you go outside and stare at your truck....then find the full feature on mine in the magazine.....maybe THEN you'll get it.

You fail to understand that I did not build a race truck....I built what I wanted, how I wanted it.

You may hate it and that's fine with me....but it does EXACTLY what I built it to do which is feed my inner attention whore.
Since you're not counting but I am....let me break it down for you.
1 full feature in Diesel World Nov 07
1 pic in 8-Lug
Pic in Dec 08 and Mar 09 Diesel Power
Full feature in Apr 09 Diesel Power
Apr 09 Diesel Tech is running something...one or 2 pics
Full feature shot for Diesel Builder that hasn't run yet plus a few more pics in various magazines.

1st place in every show it's ever been in since 04....starting with 1st place and Best Truck at 04 Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando and ending with Best of Show at Scheids Diesel Extravaganza in 08.

Love it or hate it....it does what I built it to do quite well.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina
Tell ya what....when the April issue of Diesel Power hits the shelves you go outside and stare at your truck....then find the full feature on mine in the magazine.....maybe THEN you'll get it.

You fail to understand that I did not build a race truck....I built what I wanted, how I wanted it.

You may hate it and that's fine with me....but it does EXACTLY what I built it to do which is feed my inner attention whore.
1 pic in 8-Lug
Full feature shot for Diesel Builder that hasn't run yet plus a few more pics in various magazines.

1st place in every show it's ever been in since 04....starting with 1st place and Best Truck at 04 Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando and ending with Best of Show at Scheids Diesel Extravaganza in 08.

sounds to me like someones compensating for something :p

Dzlnut

Feb 27, 2008
Homedale Idaho

1 pic in 8-Lug

It is a very sweet truck , very clean. I can appreciate all the hard work that went ibto it.