Casper no bueno

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
that sucks to break at the track :mad:. sorry about your bad luck. but we all know you will be back. and we will be here to see the video of the 9 second pass when it happen's.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I think Pat is going to be looking into O-rings. This is the second head gasket we have blown now :(

That was my thought when you first posted this thread, I belive Kieth is having good luck with the Garlock nitrogen rings in his motor.

Hope yall get it back together soon:hug:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
That was my thought when you first posted this thread, I belive Kieth is having good luck with the Garlock nitrogen rings in his motor.

Hope yall get it back together soon:hug:

Casper will be back together. The main reason for the thread was to let people know why Casper wouldn't be running today.

Now at least Pat and Robert now can put the heads on the right motors :rofl:

We are going to tear down the LBZ we have and put the LBZ heads that are on the engine in the truck on it.

But, we also have the Bonneville engine that Guy is building in works also. Not sure if Pat is going to wait until that one done or put one of the others in it.

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
I wish I had trouble deciding which parts to put in my truck. I hope to just afford any parts to put in my truck. What kind of boost are you running that you are blowing gaskets? Have you figured out why? Well when they are broke it is always a good time to upgrade. Good luck on the next build.

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Kat which head will you work on when you guys change the gaskets?
I usually have my girl do the drivers side cause her hands are smaller and she can work around all the wire harnesses in the fenderwell.:D

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
yeah right. My girl wont come near me when I am playing mechanic, at least not since I set her and the garage on fire with the nitromethane:eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat which head will you work on when you guys change the gaskets?
I usually have my girl do the drivers side cause her hands are smaller and she can work around all the wire harnesses in the fenderwell.:D

I don't think he has decided yet what exactly he is going to do. We have some time.

We have sports with the kids now until May or June. The first LSR event is May 16 and 17.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
"I think Pat is going to be looking into O-rings."

Ahh, the fun of coolant seepage until she warms up begins:D. Atleast Casper is not a DD anymore.

Well good thing Casper is only running water now. Since he watered down the whole track begining with the starting line:eek: