Casper no bueno

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Thats sucks. Who's doing the tuning on that thing?:rofl: Maybe time to re-evaluate a few minor details with the build/tune.....huh pat?

Good luck getting back up and running.

:rolleyes:

Don't think tunning has/had anything to do with it. Unlike many other racers, you actually get to hear what fails and doesn't fail.

X2 on what Simon said. What would you change? Since you're the expert.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

IIRC, that's the last of the BMS motors. Or is there one more? :confused:

I was just downstairs in the engine room and Chris was putting the finishing touches on another 7.1.

I was planning on coming tomorrow anyway. Should I load up the 7.1 and leave now? I can be there in about 6 hours. :D

Looks like there is something better in the works!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
He looked good on the line:rofl:

Attachments

• az 014b.jpg
    az 014b.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 144
  • az 015a.jpg
    az 015a.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 129

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Sorry to hear guys youll gettem next time. Casper looks great though, reat job. Best of luck gettin him put back together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats sucks. Who's doing the tuning on that thing? Maybe time to re-evaluate a few minor details with the build/tune.....huh pat?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man you are just sooo cool, what would you change Diesel Power? Being you are the Cummin oh I mean duramax expert. Where is the F*#k you smiley at?

Last edited:

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
:rolleyes:

Don't think tunning has/had anything to do with it. Unlike many other racers, you actually get to hear what fails and doesn't fail.

X2 on what Simon said. What would you change? Since you're the expert.

Looks like there is something better in the works!

to correct your replie, tuning has everything to do with it! but again it was a joke and im sure pat will fix the issue/s.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Sorry to hear that kat :( i just arived at the track just waiting for the gates to open . if you guys need anything let me know i get pm straight to my blackberry . hope your failure doesnt catch onto me i am making 5 psi more down here than at home got to try to loosen the gate up some more but its almost out of adjustment .

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
to correct your replie, tuning has everything to do with it! but again it was a joke and im sure pat will fix the issue/s.

With everything Casper has been through, I'm bettin it was just fatigue, I don't kow how long the motors life was, but I am guessin it wasn't the tuneing. Thanks for your opinion though, it is greatly needed.:buttkick:

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
=LBZrcks;179218]Oh does it really? And was it really?[/QUOTE]

Thats what i said, and there was a smilie in the first post that(that should have gave it away) everyone eagerly over looked......

anyway moving on..

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

IIRC, that's the last of the BMS motors. Or is there one more? :confused:

I was just downstairs in the engine room and Chris was putting the finishing touches on another 7.1.

I was planning on coming tomorrow anyway. Should I load up the 7.1 and leave now? I can be there in about 6 hours. :D

What''s a BMS motor?

Kevin, I don't know yet what are plans are tomorrow. I have only had 3 hours sleep :( I'm watching the kids in the pool at the hotel at the moment.

Guy, we have one more BMS engine on the stand at the shop.

As much as I wish we could swap engine at the track it's impossible. We both know that:(

Heck, the top fuel guys do it, why cant you? All you have to do is put out an all-points emergency call and you'd have 20 guys there to help in 4 hours.
Who's close and has an engine hoist? Someone bring the fluids.

I know you think I'm kidding, but Id bet you anything thats what would happen if you asked.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Heck, the top fuel guys do it, why cant you? All you have to do is put out an all-points emergency call and you'd have 20 guys there to help in 4 hours.
Who's close and has an engine hoist? Someone bring the fluids.

I know you think I'm kidding, but Id bet you anything thats what would happen if you asked.

Not today. If we where lucky we got 3 hours sleep. The kids slept for a couple of hours on the way down last night, then where up all night. Then feel a sleep this AM on the way to the track.

We are going to go to the track tomorrow to specatate before heading home tomorrow.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Im on my way with an engine hoist be there is 3hrs 37min:D

Wait for Kat to ask! :rofl::rofl:

You Cali people are damn lucky to have such good friends close by ready to help at a moments notice.

Not today. If we where lucky we got 3 hours sleep. The kids slept for a couple of hours on the way down last night, then where up all night. Then feel a sleep this AM on the way to the track.

We are going to go to the track tomorrow to specatate before heading home tomorrow.

You and the kids dont have to be awake for other people to help replace an engine. Just sayin'....

Last edited:

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008
It really does suck as it looked like a really strong run to:( You guys are, of course, welcome to come and hang out with us in the pits tomorrow. I know Mr. Banks would like to say hi to you both:hug: