Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpineterry

Aug 26, 2009
Hey new guy no one asked you for your opinion:screwy: If you did happen to know what you were talking about which you dont:D you would know that all of these people are friends and this thread has been alot of fun :D

WOW did I hurt someones feelings Sorry:hug:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I realise a lot of of people are here for the fun and this thread is very entertaining but it seams there a lot of people talking sh-- because the are trents buds. It would seam to me there would be a few people out there that would tell newly how nice his motor does look, it is not everyone that gets a chance to spend the time and money to build a custom motor even if it is purple.

Once again you still no nothing :D trent was on of the first people to tell him congrats on the motor and how good it looked, if you dont believe me ask nwt yourself

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Are you going to be at WOE

Nope, I was calling Ken out since I stand a good chance at beating a 9 sec truck:spit:...................if he was pushing it:angel:

I don't run my mouth about my truck because it is nothing special, my car....now thats a different storie...but I still don't run my mouth about it, I just run it so others sshhhhhhh:)

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I realise a lot of of people are here for the fun and this thread is very entertaining but it seams there a lot of people talking sh-- because the are trents buds. It would seam to me there would be a few people out there that would tell newly how nice his motor does look, it is not everyone that gets a chance to spend the time and money to build a custom motor even if it is purple.

WOW, ill i have to say is ill be in Lancaster Sat night... (jordan) Ill give out some welding lessons if you would like. Free too!

I never met most of you but come on out if your sick of me/hate me or whatever Bla Bla Bla. Im driving 1500 miles to go have some fun;) and fun it will be:D

I didnt know we werent allowed to have our own opinion on parts or builders. What fun would it be if we all had McRat racing knee pads on? Sorry i never bought my set. I see some of you upgraded to knee/elbow pads too.

Oh, and how is it MikeL is the guy on top when he is always bent over?

You guys just think he is on top cause your on the bottom? or how does that work?:gayflag::jerkit:

I take it you think this post isnt quite childish ? because this is the post that brought this on ? I challenge you to find another thread were i have done this before !

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
You are posting on a board where the average member has spent enough on their truck to overthrow a third world nation.

Probably would have been wiser, but who wants to pay to have someone clean the darn thing before you can move in...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
havent you called out enough people this week :hug: how are ya ken
Turbo Buick called me out and we racing camels in Afganistan and the winner gets some of those 71 veiled virgins those rag heads are all so giddy about that they blow themselves up. Wonder when you get to rag head heaven after you have made minced meat out of yourself if all those virgins think you are still cool?:confused:

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Turbo Buick called me out and we racing camels in Afganistan and the winner gets some of those 71 veiled virgins those rag heads are all so giddy about that they blow themselves up. Wonder when you get to rag head heaven after you have made minced meat out of yourself if all those virgins think you are still cool?:confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As "ackmed" (sp) said....who ever said they were female virgins:confused::rofl:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.