Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Not to bad 540 posts in a week . Pretty funny some of the posts in here .

Well at least I get to see the Newly engine here in a few days at the pulls . :)

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
alright nell you left me no choice im calling you out son ever seen this:help: :rofl:

You cant afford to call me out ..................................................

[YOUTUBE]0GxHY5NSVVE[/YOUTUBE]

I will charge you next time i build your trans :spit:, plus you dont want none of this all i have to do is cause your bottles to leak and then you will be having flash backs of seeing my tail lights so much last year :coolspot: :rofl:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Hahahahahaa , howd then tail lights look Dimitri . :spit:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPLUhiYq5Nc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPLUhiYq5Nc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]:rofl: ask trent what happened here :loser: He had a 11.8 dial to my 11.4 and i beat him out of the hole:D He likes to sleep at that line :box: what now trent :D

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Wait til they post the pics of the virgins before you say that...... :rofl:

I don't know she is not too bad... :angel:

arab%20girl.jpg

Them too:

702,xcitefun-miss-arab-world-2007.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.