Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
whats up zach?? new twins ey?? are they trents setup or is it top secret?? you gonna have them installed by edge days....

Oh yes... they will be on by Edge days. It's the new 1.21 Jigawatt setup.... :D

Well, not really. It's the same thing as trents give or take a couple things i'm not even sure about yet... hopeing to have it far enough along tonight that i can fire the beast up again.... been dead for 3 weeks or so....

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Oh yes... they will be on by Edge days. It's the new 1.21 Jigawatt setup.... :D

Well, not really. It's the same thing as trents give or take a couple things i'm not even sure about yet... hopeing to have it far enough along tonight that i can fire the beast up again.... been dead for 3 weeks or so....

Three weeks without your truck sucks I've been there before. I think if i was waiting for twins i could handle it though.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
:D

Good luck trolling the desert for a fewof them. Let me know what you find though!! :rofl:

This is what they show you when they tell you to strap it on. My picture above is what you get after you pull the plug.:rofl:
Do the words " I lied " strike a familar note? :rofl:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Hmmm 849 miles and my truck will be done... Do I come to weekend on the edge???????????

I'd make sure everything on the truck is worked out to the T... you don't need something bad happening that could have been avoided with proper preporation. Make some passes to iron out the tuning.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Sounds like it should be a good show! More trucks getting in line - this is what i was hoping for. Overwhelm RMR with a good show so they give us a saturday or sunday to get the race in because of so many trucks. I'm excited to see many of these make a pass! Probably going to be a little jealous of a few of them too... so if i walk by and pee on your tire or something - it's just a jealous nervous twitch i have :D

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I hope RMR is more open to diesels than in the past. I spoke with Dirty Max's owner the other day and he said he never go back after a couple years of disrespect, waiting over two hours in tech, etc. I've heard this from other big name racers.

We are trying it this one time, and if it's not respectful, then that'll be the last time I go. There are too many events that are run well, so a poorly run event, where diesels are not wanted, would be a bad thing.

Hopefully this will not be the case.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
I hope RMR is more open to diesels than in the past. I spoke with Dirty Max's owner the other day and he said he never go back after a couple years of disrespect, waiting over two hours in tech, etc. I've heard this from other big name racers.

We are trying it this one time, and if it's not respectful, then that'll be the last time I go. There are too many events that are run well, so a poorly run event, where diesels are not wanted, would be a bad thing.

Hopefully this will not be the case.

this is quite off topic but they love diesels at Etown! you should come out east so i can check that bad boy out....

i think this year is the 33rd annual DIESEL nationals here...great track too:D

Status
Not open for further replies.