Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Alright you two...

Ken has gone 10.3's in it with a med. tune, so he can drive it really well, but don't make him get behind the wheel as I want to drive it!

Lets keep it on the fun side. Dimitri you have more HP as proven on a dyno, now hopefully you can get it to the ground and we should have a good race.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Alright you two...

Ken has gone 10.3's in it with a med. tune, so he can drive it really well, but don't make him get behind the wheel as I want to drive it!

Lets keep it on the fun side. Dimitri you have more HP as proven on a dyno, now hopefully you can get it to the ground and we should have a good race.

Damn your spoiling my fun and I was just warming up.:D He's right, he was kind of afraid to let me drive it at all in case I liked it too much. ;) You'd probably have a better chance against me, but it's his turn and as you know he's a tough guy to beat off the tree. All kidding aside, don't blow your truck up Dimitri, we got you by probably a 1000 lbs, that over a half a second on weight alone. Strip it down to the bare bones, bumpers and all. Will be fun.

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Damn your spoiling my fun and I was just warming up.:D He's right, he was kind of afraid to let me drive it at all in case I liked it too much. ;) You'd probably have a better chance against me, but it's his turn and as you know he's a tough guy to beat off the tree. All kidding aside, don't blow your truck up Dimitri, we got you by probably a 1000 lbs, that over a half a second on weight alone. Strip it down to the bare bones, bumpers and all. Will be fun.

:hug: your right ken weight is huge, ive stripped off all i can i think without making it a full out race truck and im still 6900 pounds :( like i said before it would be and honor just to line up aginst your crew :hug: Im really looking forward to running with you guys it should be a blast, maybe i can get everything lined in an run my first ten:D

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
So what exactly would you like us to write on our tail gate for you reading pleasure? I'll write it big since you won't get much of a chance to see it up close. Any thought on a side bet or would you like to make it for funizes only?;)

Same thing it says on the back of my car......"Second Look!" :D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Alright you two...

Im sure going to try rob, it would be awsome to be within even a couple trucks of you if it could stick and hold out the hole run :) will have to do another dyno sometime that was fun, like i told you there that was the most impressive fuel truck ive ever seen:hug:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
:hug: your right ken weight is huge, ive stripped off all i can i think without making it a full out race truck and im still 6900 pounds :( like i said before it would be and honor just to line up aginst your crew :hug: Im really looking forward to running with you guys it should be a blast, maybe i can get everything lined in an run my first ten:D

You should get a 10 sec run. Elevation is high, but you are use to that. You have the HP. Extra battery, back seat, passanger's seat, spare tire, tail gate, tow hitch, spare tire carrier, tow hooks, rear bumper and nerf bars if you have them should get you to at least 6700 and change.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
You should get a 10 sec run. Elevation is high, but you are use to that. You have the HP. Extra battery, back seat, passanger's seat, spare tire, tail gate, tow hitch, spare tire carrier, tow hooks, rear bumper and nerf bars if you have them should get you to at least 6700 and change.

he has been in the 6's in the 1/8 but has had a few issues on the big end and hasnt been able to run it out , so he should be there . i think he's got them solved and will go 10's but who knows .

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
So what exactly would you like us to write on our tail gate for you reading pleasure? I'll write it big since you won't get much of a chance to see it up close. Any thought on a side bet or would you like to make it for funizes only?;)

I know a guy that can cut the vinyl decal....;)

Big Black Dmax

Aug 23, 2009
Oregon City OR
Ken, you run sources 05 yet, That things mid to low 10's when its together, that'd be a hell of a race.
Back to the subject, Newly i voted that you sniffed too many paint fumes :rofl:
J/K give em hell man, win or lose thats gonna be a hell of a race, i wish i could go
just to see the purple beast run

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ken, you run sources 05 yet, That things mid to low 10's when its together, that'd be a hell of a race.
Back to the subject, Newly i voted that you sniffed too many paint fumes :rofl:
J/K give em hell man, win or lose thats gonna be a hell of a race, i wish i could go
just to see the purple beast run

No It has a split block, I really wanted to run that truck. Bill was good enough to take the old truck and run Prostreet. Got to see Bill run the 05 last year at Arm Drop Live, it ran well. Good people there.

Big Black Dmax

Aug 23, 2009
Oregon City OR
Yeah i was just down there saturday pickin up my gauges and they got the truck sittin outside with no motor in it. I think this is like motor num 5, i was lookin foreward to seein you guys run each other. Source is a great bunch, ive been dealin with them since my cummins days, im tryin to get them to play with some dmax's, well see.

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
Are you coming?
I will be there but have been pushing my luck at RMR, I have 8+ runs in roll cage teritory early this spring so... I may just run the 12.0 class ? and I am not to excited to break it with 2 more pulls this year. If it still runs in Oct I may come up your way to try for the 10.99 pass ?
See you there :D

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Yes your correct on the turbo info you gave. The a5k is a 71.4mm and the a6000 is based off a s480.

I agree he will have a edge with his tuning but i believe i have alot more power on the table. We will see how it goes on the dyno and ill let some of you know what it does. Even so, im going to leave a little on the table and keep it on the safe side.

The ATS guys are great and a couple of them are thinking about flying out to "WOTE" to watch the race.

A6000 is an S475...

dmaxvaz

wannabe puller
Nov 22, 2006
METRO DETROIT
Baja 1000 would be a friggin blast! Who wouldn't want to put a long travel suspension on their truck and run it across the desert at 70+ MPH?
100 mph+ :D with enough lights to see at night better than the daytime:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.