Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
so back to the good old calling out nwt :rofl: i never did hear back from you when i called you out, and i say we raise the side two 500 hundred when trent takes your 250 so make sure you bring enough money to spare to get home:rofl::D

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
took me 2 hrs to read this whole thread.....loved it
i am tryen to get a boat pull to SLC that week end so i could come hang with you guys.
I would love to throw one of you guys in my truck with my EFI live comp with so you could play a little with my tune and teach me a little.
I am still afraid to mess with the tunes to push it (still building new engine fund):(

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Interesting. I remember when some folk were saying an A5000 is just as potent as a GT4202, and a S475 is nearly identical in performance to a GT4202. Actually, it was just a bit slower on my truck.

I believe that Pat , they say the ETT wheels do spool better but also take some of the upper end flow out of the charger . Or was it the standard version you tested ?

Last edited:

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
Well soon we will have some comparison numbers.. Just got off the phone with Newly, and he is on the way to the dyno as we speak so maybe he will post the numbers for us to see.

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
and we have two things to wonder.. is his new motor gonna handle everything like it should or is trents tired motor gonna hold. Both are questions none of us can answer.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Bet we can answer in about 10 days!!! Can't wait for this. I'm patiently waiting for the Fed Ex guy that can never find my house to get here so i can start putting on my new twins!!!!!! Come on Fed Ex!:spit:

alpineterry

Aug 26, 2009
I just had to register so I could tell ALL of you how extremely childish you all sound. It seems to me we are all in this diesel horsepower thing to have FUN. YOU people have seemed to have lost the reason we all do this.Yes some sh-- talking between friends is fun but you all have taken this way to far so before I say something to piss everyone off try to remember this drag racing thing is for fun.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I just had to register so I could tell ALL of you how extremely childish you all sound. It seems to me we are all in this diesel horsepower thing to have FUN. YOU people have seemed to have lost the reason we all do this.Yes some sh-- talking between friends is fun but you all have taken this way to far so before I say something to piss everyone off try to remember this drag racing thing is for fun.

Sir, I think you are missing the point, this one is in good fun. Welcome to the DD forum. Please fill out your signature and please join us. This is a mild thread.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I have always felt drag racing was a great way to settle disputes and disagreements, but then again some people would rather just argue or throw fists....I have raced people I like and people I dont like, the ones I like is for fun and the ones I don't like is an attempt to shut them up, and if you do win its far more fun than a friendly race JMO

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Sir, I think you are missing the point, this one is in good fun. Welcome to the DD forum. Please fill out your signature and please join us. This is a mild thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I'm calling you out.....wanna race my piece of crap:joker::spit::hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Bah. If you are reading this just now, you have no idea what "childish" is all about. The kindergarden stuff got the axe already.

:hello:

alpineterry

Aug 26, 2009
I realise a lot of of people are here for the fun and this thread is very entertaining but it seams there a lot of people talking sh-- because the are trents buds. It would seam to me there would be a few people out there that would tell newly how nice his motor does look, it is not everyone that gets a chance to spend the time and money to build a custom motor even if it is purple.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I realise a lot of of people are here for the fun and this thread is very entertaining but it seams there a lot of people talking sh-- because the are trents buds. It would seam to me there would be a few people out there that would tell newly how nice his motor does look, it is not everyone that gets a chance to spend the time and money to build a custom motor even if it is purple.
Oh, I get it now. You're friends with Newly...

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

Hey new guy no one asked you for your opinion:screwy: If you did happen to know what you were talking about which you dont:D you would know that all of these people are friends and this thread has been alot of fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.