Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Baja 1000 would be a friggin blast! Who wouldn't want to put a long travel suspension on their truck and run it across the desert at 70+ MPH?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Baja 1000 would be a friggin blast! Who wouldn't want to put a long travel suspension on their truck and run it across the desert at 70+ MPH?

Been there, done that.... minus the long travel. 7000 lbs of truck landing on stock suspension WILL make your ass hurt. I found the seat rails without leaving the seat.

I only did that once.......:D

Baja would be fun... In a truck prepped for it, hell yeah

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Been there, done that.... minus the long travel. 7000 lbs of truck landing on stock suspension WILL make your ass hurt.

Hahahaha , ya try it in a 12,000 lb truck Wes with stiffest suspension possible . Truck isnt to fond of all the tires leaving the ground at 70 + mph down the sand drags . Ripped the bed off kodiak 3 times learning that lesson . You see it in rear view mirror bouncing 3 ft off the frame behind you . :rofl: Dumbest thing is .... I still do it and just buy new beds .

I think I am an 1-2 inches shorter in the spine now also . :rolleyes:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I can vouch for Johnny. What he does in the Kodiak is freaking crazy. If he ever asks any of you guys to borrow your truck for a grocery run you better be covered by survial insurance

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
wow could you have ran a slower truck for a comparison ken :D come on you know im faster than that:D
I ran what lined up, he was running mid to low 12's but spun badly on the final pass. I went over and asked the fastest gasser if he wanted to race for a little cash since I wasn't sighed up in the Thunder Truck non NHRDA portion of the event. He wass running a couple of 10's slower but didn't want to play. Dimitii didn't Rob beat you at Bully Dog with his street truck? I don't want to see your truck put a head through the hood with all that giggle gas.

Whats the side bet on this race? Lets say the difference in what you won at Bully Dog at the dyno event for winning and what we won for second place? That's $2,000 that seems fair. You can even pull a trailer for the extra NOS if you need to.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I ran what lined up, he was running mid to low 12's but spun badly on the final pass. I went over and asked the fastest gasser if he wanted to race for a little cash since I wasn't sighed up in the Thunder Truck non NHRDA portion of the event. He wass running a couple of 10's slower but didn't want to play. Dimitii didn't Rob beat you at Bully Dog with his street truck? I don't want to see your truck put a head through the hood with all that giggle gas.

Whats the side bet on this race? Lets say the difference in what you won at Bully Dog at the dyno event for winning and what we won for second place? That's $2,000 that seems fair. You can even pull a trailer for the extra NOS if you need to.

:eek:

:help: :help:

:rofl:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

:) I red light, i only ran a 7.30 to his 7.90 or what ever it was :D So yeah he did win but he crossed the line two trucks behind me :D i really didnt see much im my rear view:rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
:) I red light, i only ran a 7.30 to his 7.90 or what ever it was :D So yeah he did win but he crossed the line two trucks behind me :D i really didnt see much im my rear view:rofl:

So what exactly would you like us to write on our tail gate for you reading pleasure? I'll write it big since you won't get much of a chance to see it up close. Any thought on a side bet or would you like to make it for funizes only?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.