Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thats because you are about the only one here that has that much of a head start :eek:lcoot: :D

Play nice PDFF, you know what they say about messing with old men don't you? Besides it's my birthday Sunday. So who stole 65 days out of the years? I swear years seem about 300 days to me anymore.

diesel69

Aug 21, 2009
You are talkng alot of Smack lately Newly , I have never had a problem with you but I am starting too ,You seem to have a chip on your shoulder lately and i am sick of the attitude. Bring your truck too weekend on the edge..... we can line em up and my stock motor truck is going to make your full tilt ATS Show Queen truck look really silly ! Or as it was put in the thread that sent me over the edge " put up or shut up " ?

Dude you must not Newly very well?? You would have a different opinion about him if you met him. 99% of the time he is just joking around. I think you bit off more than you can chew. The last time Newly got called out a guy drove from Denver in a built 24v twin turbo, and that was the ugliest race I've seen. I told him to run a big shot of n20 but NWT diesel said he wouldnt need to. I rode with him in the Race and all that guy saw was Newly's taillights from the get go. I have a feeling you will be seeing the same thing.

BWT I will be at Weekend on the Edge also!!!!:hello::coolspot:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Play nice PDFF, you know what they say about messing with old men don't you? Besides it's my birthday Sunday. So who stole 65 days out of the years? I swear years seem about 300 days to me anymore.

Haha, Happy early Birthday, Needle dck, bug fcker.

Last edited:

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
Dude you must not Newly very well?? You would have a different opinion about him if you met him. 99% of the time he is just joking around. I think you bit off more than you can chew. The last time Newly got called out a guy drove from Denver in a built 24v twin turbo, and that was the ugliest race I've seen. I told him to run a big shot of n20 but NWT diesel said he wouldnt need to. I rode with him in the Race and all that guy saw was Newly's taillights from the get go. I have a feeling you will be seeing the same thing.

BWT I will be at Weekend on the Edge also!!!!:hello::coolspot:

Interesting first post...

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Fired right up first try:D Blap Blap Blap Balp Blap

Im driving back home from denver right now. Have a few more things to do with it in the garage this weekend then ill be ready. Im scheduled to dyno in Las Vegas Nevada next week:D

ITS ON!!!!!!!!:eek:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Again, your talking about something you have never experienced. Why dont you worry about getting a trans first then think about talking to the big boys about chargers.

Thought that would twist your panties up:D. I hope to be as badass as you someday Newly. I heard you give a "How to be a Badass" class at a local trade school. I was thinkin about signing up for it.

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
No video?:(

Na, why would you guys want to see a purple POS running?

Thought that would twist your panties up:D. I hope to be as badass as you someday Newly. I heard you give a "How to be a Badass" class at a local trade school. I was thinkin about signing up for it.

Nope, just having some fun as usual.

Why sign up for it? Ill give you a 1 on 1 lesson for free.

At least a few, just remember they're purple :spit:.

And you know because you have tried several turbos like the BD, HiTec, a5k and a6k like some of us have?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.