Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I want to see a vid Newly

Hey man, ill post it up on another forum. These guys dont appreciate $hit over here. I just wanted a clean looking motor and i get bashed for it here. Everyother forum has all had been supportive.....

I mean, im a HUGE D-HEAD A-HOLE and even i have never called anyone out...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I sure am glad I can remember the post count when I log out cause it would just take to d--m long to read this all over again.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Dude you must not Newly very well?? You would have a different opinion about him if you met him. 99% of the time he is just joking around. I think you bit off more than you can chew. The last time Newly got called out a guy drove from Denver in a built 24v twin turbo, and that was the ugliest race I've seen. I told him to run a big shot of n20 but NWT diesel said he wouldnt need to. I rode with him in the Race and all that guy saw was Newly's taillights from the get go. I have a feeling you will be seeing the same thing.

BWT I will be at Weekend on the Edge also!!!!:hello::coolspot:

HAHAHA you must of heard about this thread on another forum!:rofl: Thanks for the support man! Yea, i remember that night we raced that built 24v. He sure went home sad....:D

Ill see you up in Utah and please dont call me out! Now you have a REAL truck and i WOULD be worried bout racing you:D:eek:

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I sure am glad I can remember the post count when I log out cause it would just take to d--m long to read this all over again.

You don't need to remember the post count. At the listing of the threads click on
firstnew.gif
to the left of the thread title and it will take you to the first post in the thread that you have not read.

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
No need to try em all IMO. In 8yrs of driving D-Max's and being around the sport for almost 5yrs I don't see the need. Just buy a proven one. IMHO the fastest trucks out there don't run purple turbos ;). Just my observation. If you can achieve your goals with one great.

Ya still got that business card I gave ya at truckfest or even remember who I am :rofl:?

And you know because you have tried several turbos like the BD, HiTec, a5k and a6k like some of us have?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Hey man, ill post it up on another forum. These guys dont appreciate $hit over here. I just wanted a clean looking motor and i get bashed for it here. Everyother forum has all had been supportive.....

Got a :link: to this video??

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I know this is a callout thread but please watch the language fellers-keep it pg-13 please:)

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Hey I actually like it, looks pretty sweet to me.
When are you getting into Vegas? I would like to check out your dyno run.

Not sure when he'll be in Justin.

I am trying to set up the dyno so I can get it tuned on Thursday. So hopefully Thursday. You're welcome to come with. :hug:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I ask just out of pure curiosity why did you choose the color you did? And why didn't you go with compounded turbos? That is like getting a heart transplant and then tying a rope around your neck and trying to run a 100 yard dash???:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.