Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
umm.. can I have the 45min back in my life that I just spent reading this carp. To me this is not a callout or anything but a bi*h fight now...

To me A CALLOUT is you call someone out they say yes I will be there that is the end till the race/pull/dyno.

NOW give me back my 45mins. :mad:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I dont have the juice on the truck right now... need to atleast get some miles on it. I mean ****, i just finished it this past sunday.

I finished mine on a thursday, then on saturday dynoed 817, 818, and 821, ran it in the 1/8 mile 3 times, and sled pulled with it twice. What are you waiting for?

And exactly what are you talking about when you say break in, drive it like you stole it from the git go. Break'em in slow they run slow.

X2

You guys must think a lot of dyno numbers. What do you think Trent dynoed when he ran his 11.6?

Winston went 11.41 @ 120 when he was at about 750hp.

Because an A6K is good for what? Almost 700 horsepower?

Not to be an ATS cheerleader (as most know I'm not) Winston has made over 700 on his A5K and Kyle has kicked some serious @$$ with an A6K.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I finished mine on a thursday, then on saturday dynoed 817, 818, and 821, ran it in the 1/8 mile 3 times, and sled pulled with it twice. What are you waiting for?

Im still waiting to drive it

X2

Winston went 11.41 @ 120 when he was at about 750hp.

On slicks?

Not to be an ATS cheerleader (as most know I'm not) Winston has made over 700 on his A5K and Kyle has kicked some serious @$$ with an A6K.

Yea, i hope it does good. I took your advise and went with the .90AR for the street but looks like ill be putting the 1.10 back on it....

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Wow :spit: .... you would think he would take the call out and run truck to truck no bottle though if he has real game .

Ford 6.4 heads up to 6.6 Wendy , I hope it goes down #2 only .

Looks like the pulls are getting better and better as the week passes .

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Haha,:rofl: I thought that too about the blue berry statement. I have nothing against either of you guys though!:hug:

I looked at the color difference between the boost pipe and the ATS CP3 and they appear different-the pipe does look kinda blueish to me but it may just be the picture too.:D

And I'm not color-blind according to the eye doctor!:D

What is the date of this race??

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I'm calling you all out. i'm color blind and careless who you are lol. I dont think anyone here can get me off the ground without dropping a nut :spit:

Status
Not open for further replies.