Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
STOP!!!

OK, why are we calling out people again I forget? What did NWTDIESEL do to Trent? Are we actually going to see a race or not? I'm too old to read this entire damn thread, I'll die of old age before I finish.

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
:didimiss:
First one to the traps
First run
No re run
No bs
Pro tree
$250 buy in
You care to make this a 3some ?
You guys dont mind a heavy ass lifted crew cab (sled puller) jumping in do you ?
I want in on this action. The duallys have been on for 2 months straight and I was going to pull in Rexburb Id 9/5/09 but this looks like fun :D

PS I only trap 31mph@362ft.:D and my dyno #'s depend on the type of dyno

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
First one to the traps
First run
No re run
No bs
Pro tree
$250 buy in
You guys dont mind a heavy ass lifted crew cab (sled puller) jumping in do you ?
I want in on this action. The duallys have been on for 2 months straight and I was going to pull in Rexburb Id 9/5/09 but this looks like fun :D

Sounds good to me. Get video

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
First one to the traps
First run
No re run
No bs
Pro tree
$250 buy in

Yes ken the race is set !

And to the sled puller ......
You better bring the bottle too :rofl: I know were you live , don't make me come up there and steal all 75 tires you have and leave you sitting on blocks :rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
STOP!!!

OK, why are we calling out people again I forget? What did NWTDIESEL do to Trent? Are we actually going to see a race or not? I'm too old to read this entire damn thread, I'll die of old age before I finish.

Thats because you are about the only one here that has that much of a head start :eek:lcoot: :D

First one to the traps
First run
No re run
No bs
Pro tree
$250 buy in

Ok, but I hold money and take a 19.625% Fee Divide by 2 and double it.

427 BBC and no cherry picker. Dropped it in myself. I think I got you covered. :D

Any doubts, just ask MMLMM what he thinks.... :joker:

Wes, you're just a big teddy bear. J/k I'd hate to be on Wes' bad side and him come looking for me....:D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Thats because you are about the only one here that has that much of a head start :eek:lcoot: :D

Ok, but I hold money and take a 19.625% Fee Divide by 2 and double it.

Wes, you're just a big teddy bear. J/k I'd hate to be on Wes' bad side and him come looking for me....:D

LOL Mike havent found many that can left me up and hold me there :hug:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
hahahaha shaking Wes's hand was like ..... where did my hand go . Big ol moose hands . My gosh !! Made me feel like I was 8 yrs old or something LMAO

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
This has been an interesting read.

I don't think you guys will be able to pull off the grudge race as you both should be faster that legal roll bar times.

So, the only way I see this working, is pair up on the very first time trial and run them out. You'll both get a warning to "slow them down". The problem now is you still want to race in the event, where slowing down is not an option.

I'd hate to see you guys blow an event. Maybe there is some racing before or after this event on the same weekend?

This is based on what any NHRA track would do, not sure how they run things at RMR.

And Matt, keep that heavy ass pulling truck on the dirt, you keep embarassing to many "race" trucks.:angel:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

I don't think you guys will be able to pull off the grudge race as you both should be faster that legal roll bar times.

So, the only way I see this working, is pair up on the very first time trial and run them out. You'll both get a warning to "slow them down". The problem now is you still want to race in the event, where slowing down is not an option.

I'd hate to see you guys blow an event. Maybe there is some racing before or after this event on the same weekend?

This is based on what any NHRA track would do, not sure how they run things at RMR.

And Matt, keep that heavy ass pulling truck on the dirt, you keep embarassing to many "race" trucks.:angel:

Rob I plan on running the 12.0 index , I will run the truck all out just that one race, as you stated in time trials and then take my warning , promise to turn it down and go back to my normal class .

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

Maybe we can save it for the end of the event? Ill race when ever/where ever, i would hate to blow it for everyone though.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Rob I plan on running the 12.0 index , I will run the truck all out just that one race, as you stated in time trials and then take my warning , promise to turn it down and go back to my normal class .

Hope you eat your Wheaties that day:D

Im getting ready to fire the truck up here in a few, ill let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.