Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Believe it or not I am still running a purple converter . Damn thing never broke and till it does ..... purple it is in my bell housing . Broke a input shaft with it and dumped out the stub and shoved it right back in . That was 2 years ago . Had a purple triple lock a few years before that and never broke it , just upgraded to 5 star on a refresh of clutches .

Funny it seems just like yesterday when it was cool to have a purple converter . I guess being old fart 5 years ago seems like yesterday .

Dont know about the gosh damn motor being purple though Newly .....

:eek:hgeez: I think I would have to :suicide: or move to West Hollywood :gay:

:happy2:

All gloss black motors for me .... the ford blue motors got me scratching my head too ....... :screwy: WTF is with that .... :rofl:

To each thier own I guess is all I can say .

:joker: Johnny

See you all in Lancaster next weekend ..... i'll bring the 50ft trailer . With all this shit talk I might score a few tows , if my own truck doesnt end up on my trailer . LMAO :rofl:

Dont worry I will be there to tow you home if you do :D

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Thats it ?

Thats what i was thinking.

Kinda funny though how TrentNell is making his point about how im "a jerk" or whatever but here he is still yappin after he said "this is my last post" (like THEY all do) now he is betting money....

Man, i used to have some respect for you.....

:baby:

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Just video it and post it on here good luck to both of you

Thanks!

Believe it or not I am still running a purple converter . Damn thing never broke and till it does ..... purple it is in my bell housing . Broke a input shaft with it and dumped out the stub and shoved it right back in . That was 2 years ago . Had a purple triple lock a few years before that and never broke it , just upgraded to 5 star on a refresh of clutches .

Funny it seems just like yesterday when it was cool to have a purple converter . I guess being old fart 5 years ago seems like yesterday .

Dont know about the gosh damn motor being purple though Newly .....

:eek:hgeez: I think I would have to :suicide: or move to West Hollywood :gay:

:happy2:

All gloss black motors for me .... the ford blue motors got me scratching my head too ....... :screwy: WTF is with that .... :rofl:

To each thier own I guess is all I can say .

:joker: Johnny

See you all in Lancaster next weekend ..... i'll bring the 50ft trailer . With all this shit talk I might score a few tows , if my own truck doesnt end up on my trailer . LMAO :rofl:

See you there.

Hey Trent, thanks fer all the tech that you do post. I find it very informative and definitely saves ALL of us grief and MONEY that most do not have.

NWT- Newly, nice build on your motor. Looks sweet and F'n mean.

Yal are both making improvements on ur trucks that helps all of us compete with the other brands. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!

Wow guys interesting thread. I don't know either of you but good luck to you both and I hope no one gets hurt(physically that is) and nothing gets blowed up(our truck are not cheap)!!!

Thanks man.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV

How much $ to Vegas:rofl: j/k See you there man:D

This has all the makin's of a good "PINKS" episode. Somebody call Rich Christiansen quick.:D

I was thinking the same thing. Just no annoying bald guy hosting:)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV