Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Thanks to my looky, looky , there is a how to manual on a setup that will cut 1.5 60's , how to install a truetrac locker , what excactly to execpt and what the gains are from a dozen different parts ,ways to lower drive pressure ,tuning help, suspension and turbo help, and coutless other ways i could try to help out . Its called tech .................................. maybe you should try it some time . This would be a pretty boring site if we all didnt share what we do to our trucks !

There is no room in Tech for anyone else...you take up all the space. We can all learn to be a lightning bolt just like you!

Yea, your sure helping alot posting $hit like this:rofl:

:hello:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
There is no room in Tech for anyone else...you take up all the space. We can all learn to be a lightning bolt just like you!

Yea, your sure helping alot posting $hit like this:rofl:

:hello:

I sure hope your truck is as fast as your mouth is :D its OK to be nervous princess we both know who bit off more than they can chew and now trying to talk fast to save face .

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Kinda funny reading back through this thread , I cant find anywere i personally insulted you Newly yet you have thrown the book at me ? I even told you how good I thought your new motor looked . This is my last post in this thread I proved my point and will let the track speak for itself . BTW i am all for a little side wager ! I can always use extra cash !

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
There should be a section just for call outs that the people called out are the only ones that can post in the thread. Just an idea. Carry on....

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I sure hope your truck is as fast as your mouth is :D its OK to be nervous princess we both know who bit off more than they can chew and now trying to talk fast to save face .

Trying to talk fast to save face:rofl: I cant wait.

Kinda funny reading back through this thread , I cant find anywere i personally insulted you Newly yet you have thrown the book at me ? I even told you how good I thought your new motor looked . This is my last post in this thread I proved my point and will let the track speak for itself . BTW i am all for a little side wager ! I can always use extra cash !

Where did i personally insult you? I made fun of your win in phoenix cause the other guy broke down, talked about how you bragg about your truck, told you to kiss my a$$......hmmmm yup.

Oh yea! I told you to bring your knee pads cause you will be busy in the back alley! Ok, you win:baby:

Yea, lets see... "your motor looks good Newly!" One week later......"Calling out NWTDIESEL":rofl: Stay off the crack man.

You sure proved a point.:rolleyes:

Im down for a wager too. Whatever you want to do.

You called me out. Ill play your game and make you look like a dumbass. Atleast im here unlike daddy.

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Believe it or not I am still running a purple converter . Damn thing never broke and till it does ..... purple it is in my bell housing . Broke a input shaft with it and dumped out the stub and shoved it right back in . That was 2 years ago . Had a purple triple lock a few years before that and never broke it , just upgraded to 5 star on a refresh of clutches .

Funny it seems just like yesterday when it was cool to have a purple converter . I guess being old fart 5 years ago seems like yesterday .

Dont know about the gosh damn motor being purple though Newly .....

:eek:hgeez: I think I would have to :suicide: or move to West Hollywood :gay:

:happy2:

All gloss black motors for me .... the ford blue motors got me scratching my head too ....... :screwy: WTF is with that .... :rofl:

To each thier own I guess is all I can say .

:joker: Johnny

See you all in Lancaster next weekend ..... i'll bring the 50ft trailer . With all this shit talk I might score a few tows , if my own truck doesnt end up on my trailer . LMAO :rofl:

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Hey Trent, thanks fer all the tech that you do post. I find it very informative and definitely saves ALL of us grief and MONEY that most do not have.

NWT- Newly, nice build on your motor. Looks sweet and F'n mean.

Yal are both making improvements on ur trucks that helps all of us compete with the other brands. Keep up the good work.

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
This has all the makin's of a good "PINKS" episode. Somebody call Rich Christiansen quick.:D

MWDHAND

May 10, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Wow guys interesting thread. I don't know either of you but good luck to you both and I hope no one gets hurt(physically that is) and nothing gets blowed up(our truck are not cheap)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.