Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I think I get it now lol

Good for you.

We all know, i mean you only post about your truck 50 times a minute.

Guess what i did? Looky looky looky! Im this fast now, im adding this now, i bought this today......

Heaven forbid someone being excited about doing stuff to their truck. :confused:

If I spent half the coin you guys have on my engine you would have to take my keyboard away. :rofl:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Heaven forbid someone being excited about doing stuff to their truck. :confused:

If I spent half the coin you guys have on my engine you would have to take my keyboard away. :rofl:

I understand but every frickin minute? C'mon

Yea, i got called out cause i disagree with some, like my ATS parts (not a SC fan) was a jerk to some that were a$$holes to others...oh, and made one thread about my motor build:rolleyes:

Its cool.

Ill be there if i have to ride the bus:D

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I understand but every frickin minute? C'mon

He's excited, and I won't be the one to take the wind outta his sails. ;)

Yea, i got called out cause i disagree with some, like my ATS parts (not a SC fan) was a jerk to some that were a$$holes to others...oh, and made one thread about my motor build:rolleyes:

Its cool.

Ill be there if i have to ride the bus:D

Everyone has opinions, I'm not a fan of ATS parts, I haven't used them before but I am not a fan of the company, simple as that. May not be fair but what is lol.

I guess if the race goes through someone will keep their mouth shut after :rofl:

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Man! is that purple shit ugly. :D

AGHAHAHAH!

Its the tuff guy that said he would show up at the next event to make me "sorry", threatend me and told me to call him the next morning.

I did call you the next morning and you back peddled like a little girl.

"im sorry, i was just mad at Mike Meyer and Honda rider, i didnt mean to throw you in there like that, most times people just talk and well, im sorry, maybe we can meet and shake hands"

Ahahahaahhahhahh

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
AGHAHAHAH!

Its the tuff guy that said he would show up at the next event to make me "sorry", threatend me and told me to call him the next morning.

I did call you the next morning and you back peddled like a little girl.

"im sorry, i was just mad at Mike Meyer and Honda rider, i didnt mean to throw you in there like that, most times people just talk and well, im sorry, maybe we can meet and shake hands"

Ahahahaahhahhahh

Mustve quoted the wrong guy.:confused:

I just said purple shit is ugly.:D

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
He's excited, and I won't be the one to take the wind outta his sails. ;)

Everyone has opinions, I'm not a fan of ATS parts, I haven't used them before but I am not a fan of the company, simple as that. May not be fair but what is lol.

I guess if the race goes through someone will keep their mouth shut after :rofl:

eh, ok.

I doubt either of us will keep our mouths shut:rofl: Afterall, im just replying in this thread to my "call out":rofl:

Im getting bored.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I think I get it now lol

Heaven forbid someone being excited about doing stuff to their truck. :confused: X2!!!!!!

If I spent half the TIME looking after and detailing my truck as you do y'all would have to take both my keyboard AND my camera away.:D
Your trucks always look so sic!!:hail2::rockon:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Nope, right guy.

Think its ugly all you want. Still doesnt hide the fact you acted like a girl on the phone after you threatend me.

Lets kill two birds with one stone in SLC tuff guy.

Lol i have no clue who you are or what your phone number is. Im from missouri, why the f*ck would i call you about a race. But one things for sure, i would show up in a heartbeat. Maybe you better check identities before you start accusing.;)

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Ya know what, wheres slc, ill take both of the birds you plan on killing even though i have no clue what your talking about. :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Good for you.

We all know, i mean you only post about your truck 50 times a minute.

Guess what i did? Looky looky looky! Im this fast now, im adding this now, i bought this today......

Thanks to my looky, looky , there is a how to manual on a setup that will cut 1.5 60's , how to install a truetrac locker , what excactly to execpt and what the gains are from a dozen different parts ,ways to lower drive pressure ,tuning help, suspension and turbo help, and coutless other ways i could try to help out . Its called tech .................................. maybe you should try it some time . This would be a pretty boring site if we all didnt share what we do to our trucks !

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Lol i have no clue who you are or what your phone number is. Im from missouri, why the f*ck would i call you about a race. But one things for sure, i would show up in a heartbeat. Maybe you better check identities before you start accusing.;)

AHAHHAAH

Maybe i got the wrong guy? Sorry:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.