Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I doubt it, Rob is tricking it up for Medford, Redding then Boise. 4 weeks in a row is too much. May get the 06 over there however and Rob is considering running the 12.0 in his DD.

Damn I want to make the Medford event . Suppose to tow something to Bend for Sabo , he has been bugging me all week to pic up 2 cars in SF to there . When is Medford again ?

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
At least one person thinks you will win. I hope you bring a BIG bottle.

Bottle?

I dont have the juice on the truck right now... need to atleast get some miles on it. I mean ****, i just finished it this past sunday.

Think what you want.

TrentNell said i will need the bottle lol, if i did use it all you pussies would just cry and say "he had a bottle, no fair, cheater" oh boy, i can hear it already.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Bottle?

I dont have the juice on the truck right now... need to atleast get some miles on it. I mean ****, i just finished it this past sunday.

Think what you want.

TrentNell said i will need the bottle lol, if i did use it all you pussies would just cry and say "he had a bottle, no fair, cheater" oh boy, i can hear it already.

Sorry a bit out of this, but who did your build? You have forged or cast pistons, Mahle makes both. Who's cam? Your running a ATS Extreme w/ a 5star? And exactly what are you talking about when you say break in, drive it like you stole it from the git go. Break'em in slow they run slow.

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Sorry a bit out of this, but who did your build? You have forged or cast pistons, Mahle makes both. Who's cam? Your running a ATS Extreme w/ a 5star? And exactly what are you talking about when you say break in, drive it like you stole it from the git go. Break'em in slow they run slow.

Not going to break it in slow. Just need to put atleast one or two miles on it to make sure its good to go......dont ya think?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Wow this thread took off.

I noticed Jordan posted in here finally. For a guy that says hes not posting in any of these threads he sure doesn't stick to his word, sounds familiar. Hey Jordan, find another tool box, this ones full.

Trent, who really is behind this call out....?

Newly I think they have some envy toward you. Maybe they all like the purple and can't admit it, maybe they are jealous what ever it is IDK. There's a few guys in here I noticed they think they invented diesel racing, so your prolly stepping on there toes and its hurting them. either way we'll have your truck dialed in and be ready to embarrass a few people. this will be epic to say the least.

See ya in Lancaster, Bitches! :joker:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Trents motor is going to pop if he tries to push it anymore :rofl:

Hey Trent, if you back out new I bet Newly will forgive you....and forget this whole thing...

Its going to take a lot more than 712hp to hand Newly his ass... ;)

this thread = :spit:

Are we all not a bunch of grown men, wonder what our dads would say about us right now.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You guys must think a lot of dyno numbers. What do you think Trent dynoed when he ran his 11.6?

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Trents motor is going to pop if he tries to push it anymore :rofl:

Hey Trent, if you back out new I bet Newly will forgive you....and forget this whole thing...

No i wont

Its going to take a lot more than 712hp to hand Newly his ass... ;)

Yes it will

this thread = :spit:

Are we all not a bunch of grown men, wonder what our dads would say about us right now.

My dad would tell me to go kick the crap out of someone:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.