Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
You missed the joke, not surprising:D

I'm just goofing on you guys, thanks for the laughs...

I know, im :rofl::rofl: as well over this because you guys think you are all the real hotrodders and now there is people doing very well that arent part of the "clan".
I thought we all worked together; guess not.
btw im still lol'ing

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This thread has slowed down too much. What if one of you races in reverse, and the other on 4 flat tires?

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Hey Trent being one of my buddies whom I talk to a few times a week you know what a backstabbing snake I am :D
Newly sent me a pm too. Why do you guys care what I think if I'm so stupid?
My prediction: Newlys ego will be bruised the color of his motor

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I know, im :rofl::rofl: as well over this because you guys think you are all the real hotrodders and now there is people doing very well that arent part of the "clan".
btw im still lol'ing

yeah your right, the only way people can be true hotrodders is to have one of the rowdy ass dash mats that you have right? did newly get that for you? how much im really wanting to be a true "hotrodder" let me know thanks

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Bla Bla Bla Bla

That wasn't warm and fuzzy...

btw im still lol'ing

I never claimed to be a diesel hotrodder dude, my hotrod burns methanol...I just try to help with tow tunes and other basic stuff...I've said it before, as this site has grown, personalities collide, people get their feelers hurt, people stick up for their friends...Just the way it goes...Sometimes we have fun, sometimes it goes to far...This $hit will end very soon and we'll go back to getting them to run better and helping each other out...

Agreed?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
yeah your right, the only way people can be true hotrodders is to have one of the rowdy ass dash mats that you have right? did newly get that for you? how much im really wanting to be a true "hotrodder" let me know thanks

Come down to AZ in the summer and you'll see why you would want a kick ass dashmat you dumbass. :rofl:

you are so lame with your comebacks, you need to think of a few good ones first. :rolleyes:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I never claimed to be a diesel hotrodder dude, my hotrod burns methanol...I just try to help with tow tunes and other basic stuff...I've said it before, as this site has grown, personalities collide, people get their feelers hurt, people stick up for their friends...Just the way it goes...Sometimes we have fun, sometimes it goes to far...This $hit will end very soon and we'll go back to getting them to run better and helping each other out...

Agreed?

I never said it was you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.