Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Good for you trent.

I finished the truck last Sunday, drove to Vegas Weds, dynoed it Thurs for 45min, spun the balancer and now its already back in Denver trying to get fixed. If that doesnt show you dumb a$$es that im putting effort in to make it to WOTE then i dont know what will.

I feel bad your truck is down , I dont wish broken parts on anyone . I dont think Ken knew about your balancer when he posted that .

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I feel bad your truck is down , I dont wish broken parts on anyone . I dont think Ken knew about your balancer when he posted that .

I dont wish broken parts on anyone either but f@ck. Im doing all i can to try to get some kind of race tuning, put some miles on it, work the bugs out and now i have to fix the balancer issue. It might need new bearings if its real bad. The balancer let go when i was doing around 130mph on the dyno.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
go to sleep old man its past your bed time dam old geezer

I guess its all you can come up with for a slam beings how you obviously dont have a truck that you could challenge with .

Lets keep the personal insults out of this , I like the smack talk and we can make this fun if it gets real nasty i can shut it down anytime .

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
I guess its all you can come up with for a slam beings how you obviously dont have a truck that you could challenge with .

Lets keep the personal insults out of this , I like the smack talk and we can make this fun if it gets real nasty i can shut it down anytime .

ewwwwwwwwwwww DONT DO THAT NOW N i do have a truck ill be there ive only had it for like six months now n it does alright next year i garentee u i will be able to wax u after i get out of school

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
u will need to be paying me cause i will collect unlike some of the old geezers u have raceded n the passed get got ya

If that is a threat then you may want to re-consider , Not only do we ban members who make threats but im not such a little fella 6'5 240 lbs :D. I made my wager with newly and its all i could put up . I wont bet what i cant make good on .

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Ok have to ask this is Newly actually going to show or not? I don't think so. I'd be willing to bet that Newly flakes. If he does and he wins..I will personally post up $1,000. That's how sure I am that Newly is a toad and a lick spittle and hasn't got the balls to run Trent. GAME ON!!!:happy2:

I got the balls old man.

You want to talk smack to me all the sudden and call me names?? LOL

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
If that is a threat then you may want to re-consider , Not only do we ban members who make threats but i not such a little fella . I made my wager with newly and its all i could put up . I wont bet what i cant make good on .

Then you might want to calm your friend subman down too. I see you erased his posts......... his truck might be fast and beat mine im sure but i have no problem woopin a old fart that wants to threatin me.

BTW, my truck would run 9s too if i had 15 people in on it buying parts for it and splitting the cost.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Then you might want to calm your friend subman down too. I see you erased his posts......... his truck might be fast and beat mine im sure but i have no problem woopin a old fart that wants to threatin me.

BTW, my truck would run 9s too if i had 15 people in on it buying parts for it and splitting the cost.

I deleted his insult, it was out of line just like your reply i deleted , he didnt threaten you with harm i took it as he was talking about a race between you too . If i was wrong i will PM him about the subject .

Status
Not open for further replies.