Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
I hope RMR is more open to diesels than in the past. I spoke with Dirty Max's owner the other day and he said he never go back after a couple years of disrespect, waiting over two hours in tech, etc. I've heard this from other big name racers.

We are trying it this one time, and if it's not respectful, then that'll be the last time I go. There are too many events that are run well, so a poorly run event, where diesels are not wanted, would be a bad thing.

Hopefully this will not be the case.

I agree Rob - and where it's my "home track" i've taken a different approach this year and tried to get really active with the track manager, and i've been working directly with Ron at NADM (organizer of the event in conjunction with Edge).

I've been able to get RMR and NADM on the same page about when tech opens, so that Edge isn't saying something different than NADM which is saying something different than RMR.

I'm really hoping that my efforts the past month in working with both Ron's (RMR track maanger and Ron Knox of NADM) - helps this event flow smoother. This is the first year I can remember for this event where you can call Edge or RMR and be told the same time to show up, the same fee's to run (and should be able to even tell you which classes, or at least who to contact to find out which classes), that RMR's site has the correct information about the event, and even contacting the 3rd party in the event, NADM.

I'm not usually the guy to pick up the flag and run with it, but I too am tired of 3rd class treatment and total lack of understanding of our particular niche in the sport at the track. I am a bit concerned about how our classes are mixed in with normal street car classes and that the extra vehicles may make some people frustrated - however, on the flip side of that, i look at it like this: "I get a break between rounds. They hand out the running order when you drive through the gate so i KNOW when I will be running. I get time to cool my truck down, instead of hot lapping, and I might even get time to watch some trucks run while i'm taking that break".

It's not perfect, but i've tried to address the flaws I have seen in the past with both sides - without pissing them off in the process, and both Rons are actually looking forward to this event - instead of a month ago where they were fairly upset with each other and not sure NADM would come back. Both NADM & RMR have come a long ways in a month.

We shall see. I know it's not possible for everyone to be happy - but hopefully it at least flows well. We should have everyone on the same page from the moment we roll in the gate....

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
what's going on in Lancaster?
For that matter where is Lancaster?

Sled Pull tonight :D We are leaving after Tom's soccer game.

Between Santa Clarita and Victorville kinda near where the old LACR racetrack used to be.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ok have to ask this is Newly actually going to show or not? I don't think so. I'd be willing to bet that Newly flakes. If he does and he wins..I will personally post up $1,000. That's how sure I am that Newly is a toad and a lick spittle and hasn't got the balls to run Trent. GAME ON!!!:happy2:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Ok have to ask this is Newly actually going to show or not? I don't think so. I'd be willing to bet that Newly flakes. If he does and he wins..I will personally post up $1,000. That's how sure I am that Newly is a toad and a lick spittle and hasn't got the balls to run Trent. GAME ON!!!:happy2:

Strong words for an :eek:lcoot:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

You would wait to post something like this AFTER i spun the balancer on the crank on my truck. Yes, im trying to go. I could care less about racing Trent, i just want my truck to run right.

Kinda funny how everyone is calling me out when they know i have had $hit for time to tune, run my truck at a track, get slicks, work the kinks out of my setup...... and i dont need your money. Keep it and buy some dentures.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

After the event me and you can take that 1g and hit the nuddy bar , see if we can find some nice young gals who need help with there "college education " LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Kinda funny how everyone is calling me out when they know i have had $hit for time to tune, run my truck at a track, get slicks, work the kinks out of my setup...... and i dont need your money. Keep it and buy some dentures.

you have had more time than me to tune your truck , I have had one dyno run with my big tune and nothing more , i have never even went WOT with that tune loaded .

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
you have had more time than me to tune your truck , I have had one dyno run with my big tune and nothing more , i have never even went WOT with that tune loaded .

Good for you trent.

I finished the truck last Sunday, drove to Vegas Weds, dynoed it Thurs for 45min, spun the balancer and now its already back in Denver trying to get fixed. If that doesnt show you dumb a$$es that im putting effort in to make it to WOTE then i dont know what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.