Broken Crankshaft Count?

Please pick the one that you had break

• Total voters

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
GM will win, you will loose. Anyone remember "speedpro" and his courting dealings for the better part of 5 years?

Almost forgot about that.

Most laws are open to interpretation and are not in your favor. Not that I am for this, but I also hate the "lawyers" on many videos or on sites talking about their "rights". I agree our rights have been stripped and its BS but I also can't stand the people that are 100% in the opposite direction. If there were people on middle ground that were just normalish these days it would be nice.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Thought you sold that truck?

Just sold her a few weeks back. Everything pointed to injectors being hung open. Bought a set of 60% overs to install. Still never found time to work on her. A guy wanted it and I let it go cheap. They found that after doing injectors. There installing new crank and bearings and main studs.

Jackblack99

Oct 18, 2012
Nowhere
Yea i hear ya kyle, my truck will have full coverage and something bad will happen if i get mine done and something else catastrophic happens.

Dirtbag

Sep 4, 2013
Add me to the broken crankshaft club lol!

2011 LML with 38k miles, running EFI tunes with no other power adders.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Broken cranks I've had in the shop this year
LBZ 318k miles
LB7 307k miles
LMM 18k miles :(

Kinda funny the dealership in Lubbock stocks the LBZ/LMM cranks

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
LBZ & LB7 were stock. LMM was built. Carillo rods, .040 forged Socal pistons, billet main caps, Socal girdle, mild Socal cam. I forget the number on the cam but Lorenzo said it was their baby cam. No af cam.