Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
Fighting cock
fighting-cock-bourbon.jpg

and op go noles

TAGLARRY

Nov 10, 2010
I go with Woodford Reserve. I also like Stranahan's since it is made in Colorado but it is even more expensive.

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
I'm in kentucky so we kinda have alot of bourbon...I'll have to say makers mark...but FYI the good stuff comes in a mason jar...it cannot be beat if your buying from an old timer whos be at it a while:thumb:

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
I sure would like to try some of the stuff in those there mason jars. I heard if you get some good one, it can't be beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I'm in kentucky so we kinda have alot of bourbon...I'll have to say makers mark...but FYI the good stuff comes in a mason jar...it cannot be beat if your buying from an old timer whos be at it a while:thumb:

x2 the stuff from mason jars is the best. But normally if I'm at home its either Wild Turkey, or Makers Mark. If I'm feeling really cheap then its Old Crow:D

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
I sure would like to try some of the stuff in those there mason jars. I heard if you get some good one, it can't be beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you ship it I'll send ya some :thumb:

and as pictured ^^^ I have drank many a bottle fightin cock its like barbed wire goin down but it works:D

found a restaurant that sells king louis 13th...it's $75 A SHOT:eek:

I also like beam, wild turkey etc. ohh yeah wild turkey am honey or 101 n sweet n sour mix is a good drink found that out the other day too...I prefer mine on the rocks

Krazykid

<-Daily Thought Process
Nov 22, 2008
Upstate, SC
It's been a pretty good while since I last had some but Paddy is my favorite. It sucks that your can't buy this stuff in the states.:angel:

Attachments

• paddy.jpg
    paddy.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8

hbcbob3

Yay, that is stupid...
Mar 31, 2009
Beulah, MO
My favorites are Glenlivet, JW Black Label, Jack, and Makers...in that order. I have yet to try many because of a tight budget.

I am not a fan of Beam (bad night in college), and don't much care for Crown (as some of you have mentioned).

dirttymaxx

Nov 15, 2010
sharpsburg,ky
you guys just need to come to kentucky where jim beam,wild turkey and others are made,me my self like crown. but i also like me some turkey,jim,jack but theres this one i tryed a few years ago but the name i can remember,but it was a kentucky bourbon "old school" stuff it had a yeast from the 1800's