Allison lockup/unlock controller!!!! (NOW SHIPPING!)

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Pretty nifty gadget... being able to force lock it even in 1st is cool! I don't have the budget or the powerful truck/tranny to get one but I WANT one!

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
srry dont feel like looking for the price how much is these gadgets? And do you think my truck would benifit from this.. sounds cool:thumb:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ben this makes a great paper weight but I would like to get this on my truck. Could I have the correct instructions.

Anthony sorry I missed your PM's, I have a zillion new PM's and lost yours in the shuffle...whats your email? Ill send the 6-speed instructions to you. :eek:

Ben

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
i thought the last time we talked i gave you the info on the wires and where to tap into the brake wire

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
i thought the last time we talked i gave you the info on the wires and where to tap into the brake wire

I found the brake wire. Hooked everything up and it didn't work.
I'm kind of at a loss because they change the names of everything in the schematics from LLY-LBZ-LMM

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
got a text from him last night that it works after i told him to re check all his connections. he had a bad switch (assuming brake pedal)