Allison lockup/unlock controller!!!! (NOW SHIPPING!)

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Do all of these come with the unlock feature or can you just get a lock up module for alittle cheaper

I can make a custom kit without the unlock feature for a little cheaper. It would be without the 'remote control' box. It would be 'custom' where you mount the button and LED yourself in your dashboard or something.

Would that work?

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I'll give you a call about it if this co pilot messes up again. I just got it working properly an hour ago. But yes that would be all I need, I'm not into haulin cattle and I don't pull my truck so I don't think I would even use the unlock function. I think you said the builders kit wouldn't have a warranty, would this fall into the "builders kit" category?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I will now offer a 30 day limited warranty with all of the "builders kits". :)

The main control modules themselves are obviously not lower quality or cheaper than the "full" kits, its just that I cant guarantee how you guys are going to make the connections for the buttons etc...

If anyone's "builder kit" fails after the limited warranty is over I will handle that on a case-by-case basis. I consider myself an easy to work with guy and I dont intend on leaving people out in the cold, but basically the only thing I dont want to be responsible for is if you dont insulate the pushbutton wiring fully, or a wire comes loose and shorts out on something, etc...

New pricing is as follows:

Full kits are $399, lifetime warranty (unchanged)

Complete (lockup and unlock) "builders kits" are $379, limited warranty

Lockup-only "builders kits" are $375, limited warranty

Ben

Last edited:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
I am proud to announce for Ben that he has the 6 speed versions working great. it was tested out on my truck today and it worked amazingly! Unlocks on command and locks on command. every time without fail. i was testing near his house and on my race tune and the shifts were FAST CRISP and FIRM.

I'm sure he will be taking orders for them very soon.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I am proud to announce for Ben that he has the 6 speed versions working great. it was tested out on my truck today and it worked amazingly! Unlocks on command and locks on command. every time without fail. i was testing near his house and on my race tune and the shifts were FAST CRISP and FIRM.

I'm sure he will be taking orders for them very soon.

HMM, not that mine's a 6sp but I might need one of these for my 5sp while Im over there;) I wish I was over there today so I could see exactly how it works :(

JayCarver

Aug 29, 2010
So would these work well on a stock TC? Can the TC be locked in 1st gear and stay locked till 6th gear?

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
hey Ben any chance of a lock/unlock based on vehicle speed?

my truck is irratating as hell driving around at 30-55 mph due to the converter unlocking when the app is sub 5% then once I roll back into the throttle the converter I get the full 5 star treatment. I really like the way the converter works in tow/haul but i'm not crazy about having to spin it as high as tow haul does for daily driving and don't want to make the shift points work for DD duties and then lack a shift profile that works for keeping the charger lit.

my idea of an ideal setup would be a set vss lockup speed with manual lock/unlock buttons.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
>> This is way over my head.. but i have to ask.. i am really dumb ,,i read every single post, hoping i would catch on :confused: but i didnt :mad:... I dont even know you Ben an from hearing all the things you can do your god sent... im not gay or bi ect ..But i would marry you :hug: we would sleep in different rooms and i would cheat on you alot ,daily.. But i would marry you....If you keep these gadgets up you will be a millionare.. IF YOU EVER NEED $$ I WOULD INVEST TOWARDS RESEARCH / PRODUCTION / MARKETING// WHAT EVER ... Now for my question i drive a Lmm 4x4 auto .. How does this work ? I street race and i tow a 20,000 horse trailer..But not at the same time..:spit: When i want to race do i start going turn on the lock up and gas it and run thru all the gears with the thumb shift???? or do i have to unlock an relock every time i thumb shift?? i dont have EFI live im to dumb !!! So i went an bought Edge ct racing... stock tc Please help me im slow lol :D