2017 Duramax

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
See I had just heard that all the new diesel engine talk was someone just trolling and we are actually getting a solar powered truck that is endorsed by none other than Obama himself.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Local dealer told me end of June was the cut off to order a 16. Can't remember the exact day but it was the end of the month. Another dealer told me July. I have come to realize the sales people here don't know shit about shit. I ended up getting a 16 to avoid 1st year problems if they happen to change them. And avoid the high msrp of the 17s

It's unreal huh? With all this secrecy there better be BIG things in the pipeline.

Yep, new emissions standards............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_emission_standards

The EPA has adopted the California emissions standards as a national standard by the 2016 model year<SUP id=cite_ref-4 class=reference>[4]</SUP> and is collaborating with California regulators on stricter national emissions standards for model years 2017–2025.<SUP id=cite_ref-5 class=reference>[5]</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
<SUP></SUP>

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il
I like the looks of the scoop, wish they would show the Chevy as well. I prefer Chevy grills and headlights. But the GMC looks sharp. My wife wants a 3/4 ton I sent her this and said it may be time to order one.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I hope not. It would be way cooler if they keep it a 6.6. If it is different I hope it's something unique. 6.7 would just be gay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk